I see the dtek50 available with bh video with free shipping to Canada . Ready to be shipped tomorrow

Should I cancel my order with shop BlackBerry and get it from b&h? Even with taxes it only comes to $430 Canadian

Any Canadians got it from b&h?

 Posted via CB10
    08-09-16 04:53 PM
    What is the reason? Price or shipment delay worries? Will customs/brokerage fees come into play? Does the B&H have the battery pack? (I assume you ordered from shopbb when that was still in play?)
    08-09-16 05:08 PM
    Yes. I only ordered yesterday from shop BlackBerry and still no news on shipment. So it might take a while to get it here in Canada.

With b&h, I can get it shipped tomorrow and yes it includes the battery pack free. With customs and tax it comes to $430 Canadian..
    Only reason is I can get it shipped tomorrow

 Posted via CB10
    08-09-16 05:14 PM
    Yes. I only ordered yesterday from shop BlackBerry and still no news on shipment. So it might take a while to get it here in Canada.

With b&h, I can get it shipped tomorrow and yes it includes the battery pack free. With customs and tax it comes to $430 Canadian..
    Only reason is I can get it shipped tomorrow

 Posted via CB10
    Remember that returns will be easier with ShopBB due to the fact that you won't have to deal with customs to get your GST\PST back (and you will lose out on any brokerage fees). Also, you will end up on the losing side due to currency conversion in case of returns.

Also, I think ShopBB should ship out in a day or two and would probably reach you earlier than B&H.
    08-09-16 05:26 PM
    So ive just got off the phone to blackberey and theve asked me to contact my bank to ask them to release the payment because its pending "/ whats the hell so now im gona phone my bank in the morning to see what the frig is going on
    08-09-16 05:37 PM
    ShopBB seems to be shipping these out fairly quickly. I didn't pay for any extra express shipping and recieved it today.
    fanBBRY likes this.
    08-09-16 05:37 PM
    I ordered Friday and JUST now got my shipping notice (Toronto) personally I would wait.
    kitmo likes this.
    08-09-16 06:29 PM
    Yeah wait...I got my shipping confirmation email tonight as well.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-09-16 06:56 PM
    Yeah wait...I got my shipping confirmation email tonight as well.

When did u order?

I ordered first thing yesterday morning. It might be till Friday for me to even get the email.

But again with express shipping I might get it on Monday or Tuesday next week

So I'll wait

 Posted via CB10
    08-09-16 07:07 PM
    So ive just got off the phone to blackberey and theve asked me to contact my bank to ask them to release the payment because its pending "/ whats the hell so now im gona phone my bank in the morning to see what the frig is going on
    08-09-16 07:13 PM
    When did u order?

I ordered first thing yesterday morning. It might be till Friday for me to even get the email.

But again with express shipping I might get it on Monday or Tuesday next week

So I'll wait

 Posted via CB10
    Just call ShopBB they were helpful with me yesterday when I called.
    08-09-16 07:32 PM
    Did u figure out brokerage fees and all that custom stuff. 332us if u used fedex. Converts to 435 cdn. Then add them border fees

08-09-16 07:35 PM
    Just call ShopBB they were helpful with me yesterday when I called.
    I did. I'm on the batch 5 shipment and eight now they're processing batch 3. They can't tell me when will mine be shipped.
    Either Thursday or Friday may be

 Posted via CB10
    08-09-16 07:36 PM
    I really hope that some of the fans on this site at least have a little patience.

I recall some of the horror stories during the previous launches were orders were being cancelled, then sent, customers were waiting weeks for credit card refunds etc.

I know everybody is super excited about this phone but at the end of the day if you can wait till at least Friday, I am sure the majority of the confirmation emails will be sent and everybody can calm down.

I just remember the sh** show it was previous. If people just wait a another 3 days I am sure everybody's orders will at least be shipped. For me it's a small price to pay for insurance that getting this phone properly at the right price. I can just see the problems starting with the canceling, ordering and then returning of the devices.

So far it looks like BlackBerry is doing the right thing and sending the phones out right away. Hopefully some more good news over the next day or so!

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 02:17 AM
    I will call shopblackberry tomorrow ,if still no confirmation will cancel and go via bhphoto.
    08-10-16 02:31 AM
    I see the dtek50 available with bh video with free shipping to Canada . Ready to be shipped tomorrow

Should I cancel my order with shop BlackBerry and get it from b&h? Even with taxes it only comes to $430 Canadian

 Posted via CB10
    I pre-ordered the phone from B&H on August 2nd and they had to ship the phone today, but I haven't received tracking info yet. Hope they will provide/ship the item tomorrow. By the way, customer service told me that battery pack will arrive a week later.
    auditman likes this.
    08-10-16 02:32 AM

 Posted via CB10
    I trust BH. Order all my gear through them. It does come with the power charger.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 06:42 AM
    Am not sure if i shud cancle i went into the bank before and the money is already pending what do i do?
    08-10-16 07:26 AM
    Am not sure if i shud cancle i went into the bank before and the money is already pending what do i do?
    You should be asking the bank this question.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 07:33 AM
    You should be asking the bank this question.

Posted via CB10
    No am on about wether i shud cancel with digital river
    08-10-16 07:36 AM
    What type of shipping did u choose

08-10-16 08:21 AM
    Tempted to cancel with bb shop/digital river and go with unlocked mobiles.
    08-10-16 08:26 AM
    Just called shop BlackBerry again and spoke to the supervisor. Apparently my order is in the final stages and will be shipped today or tomorrow. Hopefully he's right and I get my phone on Friday

This wait is painful!!

 Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 10:49 AM
    Anyone who's from Toronto can't wait or want dtek50, check Kijiji
    One guys selling it with original packaging for $450 Canadian. It's unopened. So you might want to check it out.

 Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 10:51 AM
    I end up cancelling today. Ordered aug 5 and card has been charge. DR says im on batch 5 and might ship friday. Will go d bhphoto way. Ordering from vancouver.

08-10-16 11:49 AM
44 12