Over the night the SD card in my dtek50 suddenly stopped being recognized. It is running in the encrypted extended storage mode so there is no way to restore the file system or do detailed analytics outside the device.

Before reformating and losing the data for sure, has anyone experience with troubleshooting / repairing the Filesystem on BlackBerry androids os?

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-17 02:50 AM
    Over the night the SD card in my dtek50 suddenly stopped being recognized. It is running in the encrypted extended storage mode so there is no way to restore the file system or do detailed analytics outside the device.

Before reformating and losing the data for sure, has anyone experience with troubleshooting / repairing the Filesystem on BlackBerry androids os?

Posted via CB10
    There are plenty of software based programs, but to get one that will work you will have to pay for the full version. Sucks because you will use it once, but great when it works. Check on line, I found at least 2 dozen.
    02-17-17 08:35 AM
    Pretty certain that you can't save the data. I'd give it one last shot by reinserting the SD card. If it still fails, you only choice is to try a low level reformatting using your PC. This will erase all data on the SD but hopefully save your SD.
    Does your phone still work with the extended memory suddenly gone?
    02-17-17 08:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    You could try Spinrite from grc.com. I'm pretty sure it also works on removable media. It saved my bacon on more than one occasion. At $80 I believe, now is the data on your card worth it?
    02-17-17 12:07 PM
    You could try Spinrite from grc.com. I'm pretty sure it also works on removable media. It saved my bacon on more than one occasion. At $80 I believe, now is the data on your card worth it?
    The card is encrypted. This won't work.
    02-17-17 01:49 PM
    The card is encrypted. This won't work.
    Yeah my bad I forgot
    02-17-17 02:40 PM