I had did encrypt setting screen lock with pin password after factory reset . The screen lock to be appearing to unlock the phone, but screen lock is no longer appear. veteran advise what's happening . Thank
    04-04-18 08:25 AM
    I had did encrypt setting screen lock with pin password after factory reset . The screen lock to be appearing to unlock the phone, but screen lock is no longer appear. veteran advise what's happening . Thank
    When you do a factory reset, all of your data is lost, including you previously set password. Therefore there will be no lock icon on your screen. That's means that your device is unlocked and you need to reset your password.
    04-06-18 05:09 PM
    When you do a factory reset, all of your data is lost, including you previously set password. Therefore there will be no lock icon on your screen. That's means that your device is unlocked and you need to reset your password.
    Thank for your suggestions. I had did few hard reset and reset new password. The unlock icon is back but don't why is take hour to appear icon . Previously is not take hour to appear icon. Noted (I had experienced a few hard reset phone and damaged external SD card without rejected SD.) Thank
    04-06-18 10:05 PM
    When you encrypt your device and media card, they will be inaccessible when wiped. You must format the media card if you want to use it again. Always decript your media card before you wipe your device.
    04-06-18 10:26 PM
    When you encrypt your device and media card, they will be inaccessible when wiped. You must format the media card if you want to use it again. Always decript your media card before you wipe your device.
    SD card was format and not encrypted. did a few hard reset was due to UI issues and caused SD card corrupted.i will to reject SD card before phone hard reset.
    04-07-18 04:44 AM
    Weird the screen lock is currently well operation , Previously is not worked , setting 30 seconds is not appearing screen lock icon.
    04-09-18 12:46 AM