I cannot locate any way to increase the volume of the ringtone.

In Settings > Sound & Notification, I set the volume to maximum. The notification sounds are now nice and loud, but the volume for the ringtone did not change at all. I can barely hear the ringtone (Spirit) when a call comes in. If I'm in another room than my phone, I don't hear the ringer at all! I tried switching ringtones to see if that made a difference, but there was none.

Oddly, when I'm changing the volume slider, the volume does get nice and loud. But once the settings are closed, the increased volume doesn't seem to apply.
    08-21-16 11:59 AM
    William I just did a test on my phone to see what the volume is like when I move it up to high. My volume moved to high sounds just as loud with a call as when I moved the indicator to full volume. I am no techie so someone else may suggest a reboot or some such thing as my is loud enough to annoy me lol.
    08-21-16 12:14 PM
    I cannot locate any way to increase the volume of the ringtone.

In Settings > Sound & Notification, I set the volume to maximum. The notification sounds are now nice and loud, but the volume for the ringtone did not change at all. I can barely hear the ringtone (Spirit) when a call comes in. If I'm in another room than my phone, I don't hear the ringer at all! I tried switching ringtones to see if that made a difference, but there was none.

Oddly, when I'm changing the volume slider, the volume does get nice and loud. But once the settings are closed, the increased volume doesn't seem to apply.
    I do not know if this will help you, because I do not own a DTEK50 yet. But having used a few other android phones and ROMs, what sometimes happens is that the settings allow you to link/unlink the ringtone and notification volumes. It might be the case that you have them unlinked, and when you are modifying the volume it is only affecting notifications. I would go back to settings/sound and check if that link/unlink toggle is there (whatever way it is called in the DTEK50 ROM), and of course, if it is there, I'd leave them linked. Good luck!
    08-22-16 09:19 AM