When i put on "do not disturb" on my phone and i cancel it after a period of time the ringer doesn't go back to where it was, which was obviously ringing , in other words ive had missed calls, emails , and a whole host of other missed notifications.

Any ideas??
    09-08-16 02:00 PM
    My wife has been complaining of the same thing. I usually just blame her as she is a technology klutz. But now hearing that someone else is having the same issue, perhaps there is something there. If anyone has any ideas, I am open to suggestions.
    09-09-16 11:21 AM
    Don't know if this is a BlackBerry issue or an Android issue. The ringer doesn't remember the level when it was turned off. So it sets the volume at a level too low to hear when you turn it back on. This requires you to turn up the volume, if you remember to do it. Very annoying to say the least. To help with this, I use the Ring Volume shortcut to turn the ringer back on. This shortcut also puts the volume slider at the top of screen so that you can easily adjust the volume.
    09-09-16 01:11 PM
    Glad its not just me who is going nuts.
    i downloaded "nights keeper" from the app store. does the job properly.
    09-09-16 02:33 PM
    Yeah I just noticed this too!
    09-10-16 10:28 AM
    BlackBerry has been made aware of the problem by several people (including me) in the Beta Zone. They will hopefully resolved this with the next update.
    CerveloJohn and Barbareren like this.
    09-10-16 11:23 PM
    BlackBerry has been made aware of the problem by several people (including me) in the Beta Zone. They will hopefully resolved this with the next update.
    11-13-16 08:58 PM
    Yeah, I started a thread about the same issue a while back. I'm sad to notice that the recent updates haven't fixed it, but glad something is being done now. This annoying issue is so basic and should be easy to remedy.
    11-16-16 05:07 PM
    i have the same problem but not sure if it has to do with DND being turned on or not. My dtek50 seems to set ring volume to 0 all the time and I don't know why. I keep setting it back and it keeps getting set to zero. Any ideas or fixes? Is this a BB or android issue?
    thanks
    05-30-17 09:02 AM
    My dtek50 seems to set ring volume to 0 all the time and I don't know why.
    You may want to pay attention to the way you hold your DTEK50 to ensure you are not inadvertently pressing the volume down key while holding the device...very easy to do because of the placement of the power button.

However, I do hope the return to previous volume modification might be made to the OS when the Do Not Disturb function is used
    05-31-17 12:33 PM
    I'm left-handed, so I hold my Dtek50 in my right hand. The inside of my right thumb can easily bump the volume-down button. Plus I have the Convenience-Key activating the camera.
    06-12-17 04:10 AM
    i have the same problem but not sure if it has to do with DND being turned on or not. My dtek50 seems to set ring volume to 0 all the time and I don't know why. I keep setting it back and it keeps getting set to zero. Any ideas or fixes? Is this a BB or android issue?
    thanks
    Same problems! And I haven't found any solutions
    06-13-17 08:28 AM