I'm asking since the USB placement is off center, thanks!

Posted via CB10 via the Internets
    08-10-16 04:35 PM
    What current charge pods? Don't know of an all in one charging pod...

Given time maybe someone will find one that works... but the USB port is in a different location than past BlackBerry pods.
    08-11-16 12:30 PM
    Placement should have nothing to do with compatibility. Because DTEK50 is QC2.0 enabled, I would expect it to work with a QC2.0 charger.
    08-11-16 12:49 PM
    Placement should have nothing to do with compatibility. Because DTEK50 is QC2.0 enabled, I would expect it to work with a QC2.0 charger.
    Not at all what OP meant. I think they meant that the charge and sync pods that we have right now from the leap passport and classic. If they would be compatible. The nexus 5 for example isn't at all because it's USB port is facing the wrong way. And putting a leap into a pod with a classic cradle won't work but putting it in a passport one will. I'm sure this device will fit the Passport cradle fine.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-16 01:54 PM
    Either of the passports cradles work just fine. Although the standard one seems to support it better from behind.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    sibeans likes this.
    08-11-16 06:34 PM
    Not at all what OP meant. I think they meant that the charge and sync pods that we have right now from the leap passport and classic. If they would be compatible. The nexus 5 for example isn't at all because it's USB port is facing the wrong way. And putting a leap into a pod with a classic cradle won't work but putting it in a passport one will. I'm sure this device will fit the Passport cradle fine.

Posted via CB10
    Ye, I currently have the OG Passport sync pod that I use for my Nexus 4 and for my Z10 (occasionally since the usb port is not in an optimal location so it doesn't just 'drop' right in but fits nicely for the z10 charge bundle) and it would be sweet if I could continue using that for the DTEK.

Btw, as an addict for OEM accessories I'd like to know if anyone knows if the OEM holster is a tight fit on the DTEK50? Or will it fit in the holster with the OEM hard shell case on? Thanks!

*from eyeballing another post comparing the z30 to the DTEK hard shell case, I'm pretty sure the z30 holster can house the DTEK50 with a hard shell case on.
    08-14-16 02:33 AM
    I'm using the BB dock and while yes the USB is off center it works fine.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    sibeans likes this.
    08-14-16 04:37 AM
    So, fun fact. The Z10 dock works if you get rid of the hdmi connector. Fits just right.

Posted via the DTEK 50 6.0.1
    CDM76 likes this.
    08-15-16 11:25 AM