Hey folks, ran into a bit of an issue here for my KeyONE... cannot remove the "icon frames" for the google apps..

Refer to this post I made on the keyONE forum.

Found problem with AAS212 Icons

Needless to say, my dtek50 was nerfed some time ago and I was able to port over to my Keyone with all my settings in tact.

There WAS an option to remove the icon Frames and it allowed the icons to be full frame... Does this setting still exist inside the Blackberry Launcher in the dtek50?

or am I losing my mind... cause when I spoke to a tech guy from blackberry he said the devs might have missed putting the option back in for the new build package they put together.
    12-26-17 10:13 AM
    Hey folks, ran into a bit of an issue here for my KeyONE... cannot remove the "icon frames" for the google apps..

Refer to this post I made on the keyONE forum.

Found problem with AAS212 Icons

Needless to say, my dtek50 was nerfed some time ago and I was able to port over to my Keyone with all my settings in tact.

There WAS an option to remove the icon Frames and it allowed the icons to be full frame... Does this setting still exist inside the Blackberry Launcher in the dtek50?

or am I losing my mind... cause when I spoke to a tech guy from blackberry he said the devs might have missed putting the option back in for the new build package they put together.
    I do not have this option on my DTEK50. Nor do I have the white borders
    12-28-17 03:56 PM
    Hello everyone, I know that you're now focusing on new phones such as Key2, but the older ones need updating as well. I want to know how long to wait for Android 7 for this dtek50.

And why in Dtek 50 there is no ability to change the wallpaper on the lock screen.

Please please please and please help me, any way.
    If your dtek50 could change the lock screen wallpaper, tell me how it can be?
    01-11-19 01:14 PM
    Hello everyone, I know that you're now focusing on new phones such as Key2, but the older ones need updating as well. I want to know how long to wait for Android 7 for this dtek50.

And why in Dtek 50 there is no ability to change the wallpaper on the lock screen.

Crackberry is not BlackBerry or TCL. DTEK50/60 will not get Android 7 Nougat. Chances are it isn't even getting monthly patches anymore. The Dtek devices were transition tester devices. To test a partnership between TCL and BlackBerry. The test was successful but these two devices fell through the cracks for support.
    As for your wallpaper issue. I do recall being able to set both (have not used since September (and longer for wallpaper change). Sometimes launchers interfere with this option. Try going to file manager and open image then set it at wallpaper, see if you get options there.
    Or try in Android settings and search for wallpaper option, see if you can set lock screen there.
    01-11-19 01:39 PM

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...tting-1162129/
    01-11-19 01:44 PM