Hii,
    In productivity tab : Hub, why can't I see other messages like whatsapp, Facebook etc apart from text message ...?? How to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-17 02:41 AM
    You have to add accounts on your hub. So that productivity tab shows incoming notifications about it.
    10-02-17 02:47 AM
    You have to add accounts on your hub. So that productivity tab shows incoming notifications about it.
    Have already Whatsapp, Facebook, instagram account and shows incoming messages on HUB but doesn't show incoming messages in Productivity Tab Hub except text message

Posted via CB10
    10-02-17 04:37 AM
    Have already Whatsapp, Facebook, instagram account and shows incoming messages on HUB but doesn't show incoming messages in Productivity Tab Hub except text message

Posted via CB10
    Just go to Settings > individual accounts (eg. Mail 📨 ) and check whether notification is ON.
    Also check whether sync interval is ''not Never''.
    10-02-17 06:08 AM
    Just go to Settings > individual accounts (eg. Mail 📨 ) and check whether notification is ON.
    Also check whether sync interval is ''not Never''.
    Checked.
    In my productivity tab's HUB I get only new text message no whatsapp or facebook or email or instagram messages. I uninstall and reinstall few times but still except only text message. Any more solution?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-17 07:41 AM
    Checked.
    In my productivity tab's HUB I get only new text message no whatsapp or facebook or email or instagram messages. I uninstall and reinstall few times but still except only text message. Any more solution?

Posted via CB10
    Also make sure that you have the latest version of the Productivity Tab. Go to the Play Store and see if a newer version is available to download...then upgrade.
    10-04-17 04:25 PM
    Also make sure that you have the latest version of the Productivity Tab. Go to the Play Store and see if a newer version is available to download...then upgrade.
    It's updated to the latest version, is your hub in productivity tab shows whatsapp/email/text messages??

Posted via CB10
    10-05-17 05:11 AM
    It's updated to the latest version, is your hub in productivity tab shows whatsapp/email/text messages??

Posted via CB10
    Yes it does. I have no WhatsApp, Twitter or any of that crap, but emails, texts, phone calls, voice mails etc., as well as tasks, appointmenta etc. and favourite contacts all show.
    10-06-17 10:48 PM