It doesn't slide out sometimes and just disappears ,then I have to either turn it off and turn on or sometimes I had to restart the device . Anyone having the same issue ?
    YeemanBB likes this.
    07-05-17 05:34 AM
    Yes, facing the same with dtek 50

Sent from my STH100-2 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-05-17 06:03 AM
    Yes it's happening to a lot of us now. In my troubleshooting it seems to be doing it during or after the phone has been charged? For me anyway.
    07-05-17 06:26 AM
    Same here, it became a total annoyance when it completely disappears when pulling over. I have shut mine off. Add this to the long list of BB Android issues.
    srini96 likes this.
    07-05-17 08:54 AM
    And the cursor in this Android version is also not accurate as the bb10 version , that one also needs be changed
    07-05-17 01:12 PM
    yep on my priv
    07-07-17 08:48 PM
    I reported this issue on my DTEK50 in 8th June to the beta team and got this reply:

Thanks for these details! *A member of my team was able to reproduce the issue on a BlackBerry KEYone. We have ticket*AVEN-102459 raised for the development team, set to the highest priority.

Thanks!

John

John

Beta Community Manager

BlackBerry

betainfo@blackberry.com
    07-13-17 06:14 AM
    That pile of android tickets is getting pretty large, we might want to exercise caution around it for fear of getting buried by it...

I've turned mine off and haven't missed it. But I also deleted several apps that I don't use daily (aka Fly Delta) which has really improved my DTEK50. Notifications that were getting missed have started working again. Still not impressed with android.
    07-14-17 06:17 AM
    I changed mine on my DTEK50 to be on the left. What I found is that many times when I tried to open it instead it would swipe to bring up the next screen instead of opening the tab, but since there are no other screens to the left it now works perfectly.
    07-17-17 12:04 PM
    It doesn't slide out sometimes and just disappears ,then I have to either turn it off and turn on or sometimes I had to restart the device . Anyone having the same issue ?
    Same here and quite frequently actually. That is on top of the keyboard seizing up and literally freezing as I'm typing on it.

Trouble with the Productivity Tab are almost daily at this point...

Respect My Autoritah!
    07-24-17 12:36 AM
    Bumping this thread - the Productivity tab just received an update! Tasks are back in their own tab!
    08-01-17 03:46 PM
    As already mentioned here, the Productivity Tab has received an update and yes the Tasks are back, but in addition the Tab now also disappears when the device is held in the landscape position, for example when watching YouTube videos. Honestly, I wish they were going back to the old design.
    08-01-17 10:35 PM
    I like the productivity tab improvements, but the keyboard closure problem still exists. Is anyone else having that issue? With the productivity tab on, I'll be in the middle of typing a msg in BBM and the keyboard randomly closes. Of course for anyone else to experience this issue, they might have to be using BBM...

Anyway once I turned the productivity tab off, I don't experience the keyboard random closing anymore. The benefit of keeping the tab on doesn't overcome the annoyance of the keyboard closing. And I know it's not just during BBM use since I've seen it happen with Docs To Go.

Seems like this thread should be moved to android apps since this isn't a DTEK50 only app.
    08-02-17 11:25 AM