I am new to the dtek50 it's very nice device and light I got it some days ago.
    I wanted to ask if the sounds that I hear when on call normal call is normal occurrence?
    So when I am on call and the other side talks (regular call not speaker phone) I hear sounds like the signal is very very bad! I mean I hear sounds like a cb radio is out of coverage the sound is like this for some seconds when the other side talks I don't hear the voice from the other side but the sound interuppts the voice and it's a "ssssssss" then voice then again "ssssssss" sound very close to a cb radio with no coverage ..
    My girlfriend had the same when had a s3 Samsung ..
    What can I do???
    09-28-16 02:24 AM
    Have you try another simcard? Maybe carrier issue?
    09-28-16 06:02 AM
    im having the same problem with dtek 50 its just new and when i on call i heard the other side voice like zzz after each word i dont know how to explain the sound kindly like reboot sound its happend when i raise the volum and gone when i lower the volium
    11-01-16 11:50 AM
    I am new to the dtek50 it's very nice device and light I got it some days ago.
    I wanted to ask if the sounds that I hear when on call normal call is normal occurrence?
    So when I am on call and the other side talks (regular call not speaker phone) I hear sounds like the signal is very very bad! I mean I hear sounds like a cb radio is out of coverage the sound is like this for some seconds when the other side talks I don't hear the voice from the other side but the sound interuppts the voice and it's a "ssssssss" then voice then again "ssssssss" sound very close to a cb radio with no coverage ..
    My girlfriend had the same when had a s3 Samsung ..
    What can I do???
    01-28-17 07:49 AM