So Blackberry dumped you for Android so you got even by dating IOS. So each time you come by CrackBerry, are you just like driving by the old place, having a difficult time letting go? Hardest part is accepting Blackberry is ok that you've moved on....LOL

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    BB10 is the best mobile OS I've ever used. I used mostly BB10 devices for 2+ years. I love the BB physical keyboard. There's so much to like about BB10.

So of course I'm going to pop in and see what's up. If they ever release another BB10 phone I'll be keenly interested.

Android is off the table. Just not happening.
    08-24-16 04:30 PM
    Its funny that you think the iPhone is a nightmare for professional productivity but that you somehow find that Android is ahead of it in that respect. I'd bet money that if Blackberry partnered with Apple that you'd suddenly be singing the praises of the iPhone's productivity powers.
    I use an iPhone for work and it's lacking, i was more productive on BB10, but now i can install Instagram and Netflix, not sure how that helps my work, anyway Priv and now DTEK50 out works my iPhone with all its BlackBerry applications, maybe my employer will take off its iglasses and deploy either Priv or DTEK50

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-24-16 04:52 PM
    BB10 is the best mobile OS I've ever used. I used mostly BB10 devices for 2+ years. I love the BB physical keyboard. There's so much to like about BB10.

So of course I'm going to pop in and see what's up. If they ever release another BB10 phone I'll be keenly interested.

Android is off the table. Just not happening.
    I'm glad you found something that caters to your interest. Personally I dislike, actually hate, iOS. I've come from android and prepared to go back. Only real reason I left was because the design and function of the passport suited me best, however that's also because the few android apps I needed for work still ran on this device. Now they've all been updated to run on a newer runtime, so I can no longer use those apps. I'm trying to hold out for the Argon in hopes that it will be 1) released and 2) better than DTEK50 in terms of battery. I'm also considering Priv at this point in time, but just undecided in general. Taking things week to week at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    anon(6038817) likes this.
    08-24-16 04:53 PM
    I've already got an SE and can't decide whether to keep my SE or not. I like what Blackberry have done but the battery life is killing me. I'm having to charge it 2-3 times per day (admittedly a heavy user) but 2-3 charges a day isn't sustainable.
    That doesn't seem normal for a Passport. You should create a new thread about this if you haven't already but the usual culprits for battery drain on BB10 are usually Android apps or device radios (i.e., LTE).
    08-24-16 04:57 PM
    Have my DTEK50 for 2 months now and I still did not get used to it, I still hate it and I still swear daily. Normally it takes me a week or two to get used to a new phone. I like the device, but the Android OS and the way it works is absolute crap.
    Tonight I had to transfer my wife's data from her old Z10 to my old Z30. I wanted to start crying. The old Z30 works so much better than the Android. It is really so sad that the best Blackberry OS with its excellent gestures had to make way for an inferior Android OS.
    01-29-17 02:49 PM
    I've had my dtek50 for three months , , coming from Z30 and many BlackBerry before that.. I might be in the wrong thread here..but I absolutely love my dtek50,, it is fast , easy to use , pages download instantaneous, fabulous apps. Great for work,BlackBerry hub is fantastic , camera much better than my z30. What more can I ask ,it's lightweight, not a heavy rock like the old Z30.. And the battery rocks too , I don't play games on it that can drain the battery...love my dtek50!!
    CerveloJohn, jcbrunson and falbo like this.
    01-29-17 06:13 PM
    I just got a refirbished dtek50 from staples for 149.00. Gonna charge it up and switch over from my older moto phone. Was just waiting on my case and screen protectors to get here. Gonna get everything set up this weekend.
    11-30-17 09:59 AM
82 ... 234