Hey Nation..

When I click on a Password Keeper site and the login screen comes up the keyboard does change and adds the Password Keeper bar at the top but the clipboard icon in the middle is always blank? I've checked the settings in both PK and accessibility setting in the settings menu and everything is checked. What am I doing wrong? Tia.
    Last edited by Johnny Dollar; 11-24-16 at 11:56 AM.
    11-24-16 11:03 AM
    If the PK bar shows up on the keyboard then the feature is correctly turned on.

If it empty then PK can't find a record to associate with the current app/web page you are on. If you press that middle button you can select the record to associate with this app/web page.

What app/webpage are you trying to fill in?
    11-25-16 05:01 AM
    Hey Nation..

When I click on a Password Keeper site and the login screen comes up the keyboard does change and adds the Password Keeper bar at the top but the clipboard icon in the middle is always blank? I've checked the settings in both PK and accessibility setting in the settings menu and everything is checked. What am I doing wrong? Tia.
    You have to tap on the password field first. It will autofill the user ID as well.
    11-25-16 09:00 AM
    You have to tap on the password field first. It will autofill the user ID as well.
    I'm getting frustrated with this app. It never happened on BB10. I get what all of you are saying...it's just that I can never get that far now?

eg: I want to log into Amazon. I open PK and tap on the login link. I get to the login page and the PK row pops up on the keyboard (as it should). Problem is the PK clipboard is blank (it should say Amazon right?) When I click on the clipboard it takes me back to PK and I again choose the Amazon record, which then kicks me back to the Amazon login screen again almost in a loop. The clipboard is always blank and I can never get Amazon to appear on the clipboard.

Again this is frustrating as heck! If I don't soon solve this soon I'm going to start using KeePass2Android on my 50. Straight forward and it works. I'm using it now on my backup droid phone.

The struggle continues.

Update: Everything now works! Don't know why/how but I turned off my phone (dumb) today to use my tablet, and when I went back to use the phone and try PK again everything works! Genuinely weird.

Thanks to all who tried to help.
    Last edited by Johnny Dollar; 11-25-16 at 12:26 PM.
    11-25-16 10:13 AM
    Just thinking what happens if you go directly to the site (amazon or what ever) or app first then try to log in. If I open the pw keeper on my phone before visiting the site I want to gain access to my phones browser won't allow it. I get around this by going to the site first . I just thought this is how it works . Hope this helps
    11-25-16 03:02 PM
    Just thinking what happens if you go directly to the site (amazon or what ever) or app first then try to log in. If I open the pw keeper on my phone before visiting the site I want to gain access to my phones browser won't allow it. I get around this by going to the site first . I just thought this is how it works . Hope this helps
    Don't know what your trying to say here. You access a website through PK for the Autofill etc to work. Anything else is just cut and paste?
    11-25-16 03:36 PM