One of my favorite apps is the BlackBerry password keeper... I've used it on the BBOS and in BB10.. I'm borrowing a Motorola G4 and with the fantastic work of Cobalt, have added all of the BlackBerry Android apps to my phone... everything works great, just a little clunky because the Motorola G4 is so much larger than my current Z10... while I was play around with password keeper, I saw that you can import (or export) a file with your passwords in it which is good. What I didnt see is if I still syncs to your blackberry cloud like the BB10... does the BlackBerry Android version do the same? If it does I haven't figured it out yet... anyone have any experience with this on the Android?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-16 03:45 PM
    It works better and works worse.

It doesn't sync across any devices and so you'd have to export and import.

It does automatically give you the option of autofill from the keyboard though which makes it better than on bb10. When you are at a login page that is.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    08-18-16 03:49 PM
    No cloud sync on the Android version (BlackBerry hardware and non BlackBerry the same here).

Auto fill is only available on BlackBerry hardware since it requires the BlackBerry keyboard.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-18-16 04:46 PM
    No cloud sync on the Android version (BlackBerry hardware and non BlackBerry the same here).

Auto fill is only available on BlackBerry hardware since it requires the BlackBerry keyboard.

Ya it's the one draw back to BlackBerry via android...love it or hate it they really need some sort of "link " type software to back everything up nice and easy...including password keeper
    08-18-16 04:54 PM
    BB10 Password Keeper does indeed have autofill.

I like my coffee  BlackBerry black! What?
    08-18-16 06:00 PM
    BB10 Password Keeper does indeed have autofill.

I like my coffee  BlackBerry black! What?
    Bb10 auto fill is via an in app browser.
    Android auto fill allows you to fill into Chrome browser or any other application.

A bit different but pretty much accomplishes the same thing.

coffee-turtle likes this.
    08-18-16 07:49 PM
    Wife has an S-7, and I installed Password Keeper on it tonight. I've got a Priv. Exported my passwords to Google Drive, and shared the export with my wife's Google Drive.

It's there - I can clearly see it on GD, but ... on my wife's S-7, her PK doesn't see the file at all when attempting to import. Tried importing the file as both encrypted and open - her PK sees neither, though it sees the regular files on her GD. Any thoughts?
    09-02-16 11:41 PM
    Just curious, where does the password keeper sync to when used on bb10? I've observed it happening and wondered how I would access it if i needed to.

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    09-02-16 11:49 PM
    Wife has an S-7, and I installed Password Keeper on it tonight. I've got a Priv. Exported my passwords to Google Drive, and shared the export with my wife's Google Drive.

It's there - I can clearly see it on GD, but ... on my wife's S-7, her PK doesn't see the file at all when attempting to import. Tried importing the file as both encrypted and open - her PK sees neither, though it sees the regular files on her GD. Any thoughts?
    Try clicking on the file from the Google Drive application instead of going through password keeper. It should launch Password Keeper and start the import.

jegs2 likes this.
    09-03-16 05:31 AM
    Just curious, where does the password keeper sync to when used on bb10? I've observed it happening and wondered how I would access it if i needed to.

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    It syncs to a BlackBerry hosted server. You can only access it through the BB10 Password Keeper by signing in with your BlackBerry ID.

Heavens1 likes this.
    09-03-16 05:38 AM
    Anyone having problems doing multiple accounts on the same website with the Android Password Keeper. I am. Thoughts?

09-03-16 06:48 AM
    Anyone having problems doing multiple accounts on the same website with the Android Password Keeper. I am. Thoughts?

Can you provide additional details on the issue you are having? What website are you accessing?

09-03-16 08:37 AM
    Try clicking on the file from the Google Drive application instead of going through password keeper. It should launch Password Keeper and start the import.

Thanks, that worked.
    09-03-16 10:54 AM
    Can you provide additional details on the issue you are having? What website are you accessing?

Yeah sorry. I'm with an MVNO wireless provider called Speakout Wireless in Canada which is Prepaid. I have 3 phone numbers with them thus 3 accounts. I can sign into the first account no problems but when I try to sign into the other 2 accounts it keeps defaulting to the login info of the first? This never happened with the BB10 version. I've used distinctive names and the login info is different for all 3 accounts.

Kinda at a loss of what to do here. Thanks.

09-03-16 11:04 PM