Got one. Went from an iPhone 7 to the 50. So far loving it.
    III 4U2NV III likes this.
    04-20-17 03:44 PM
    Got one. Went from an iPhone 7 to the 50. So far loving it.
    Just curious, what were reasons and what OS were you on before the iPhone?

I finally made the jump to the DTEK50 and so far I like it. It does randomly reboot and I read it's probably due to an app but I have so many, I don't want to start removing them to find out which it is.

I came from the Z10 that I've had for the last 4 years. Man it's nice to have apps that run smoothly!
    04-23-17 02:11 AM
    Just curious, what were reasons and what OS were you on before the iPhone?

I finally made the jump to the DTEK50 and so far I like it. It does randomly reboot and I read it's probably due to an app but I have so many, I don't want to start removing them to find out which it is.

I came from the Z10 that I've had for the last 4 years. Man it's nice to have apps that run smoothly!
    I had the Z30 and then an iPhone 5s switched providers to Verizon got the 7 but totally hate the prices for Verizon so I'm going back to t-mobile.

So what i have noticed is that the phone is slower at loading some games. I play need for speed and on the iphone it loaded pretty quickly and on the 50 it takes a lot longer to load and in between races. But once the game is up and racing it is fine. Video playback is amazing! The touch response is very tight.
    Last edited by swervable; 04-24-17 at 01:58 PM.
    04-23-17 01:39 PM
    Came from an SE 64 gig, Got DTEK50 yesterday. Yay!

Love the phone, the software, not so much in love with the size of the phone but it's growing on me, maybe

Haven't used an SD card with it but I'm already running out of space because of basic apps.

Let's see if an SD card improves performance or not.
    08-18-17 02:49 PM
    Count me in.

Traded a Lumia 1020 with Camera Grip for a DTEK50. I may have to get the VR Headset from an Idol 4 and pair them.

Anybody tried that combination?
    12-21-17 04:26 PM
    Just picked one up this week. BNIB, shipped, $275. Coming form an Z10. Loved it for 3 years but needed to move on so I can use Android auto in my new car. I was a devote Palm WebOS user in the past, hate Apple and never liked Android. I had one (Android) for a few months before going to the Z10.
    So far I like the merge between BB and android. Phone runs great. Used heavy yesterday, took it off charger at 8 AM, used all day and at 2 AM the next day I still had 20% battery. Missing a few things like Blend but I'll figure that out.
    12-22-17 06:00 PM
    just got my dtek 50 albeit to late but it's a good phone just wish it was still getting security updates
    12-30-18 09:12 AM
    just got my dtek 50 albeit to late but it's a good phone just wish it was still getting security updates
    Hi Scott, the dtek50 is not a bad phone. I've had mine for over two years now and was tempted to upgrade to the keytwo but didn't pull the plug yet. I may hang around for the key3 if we ever see it arrive then read all the reviews before deciding.
    The dtek50 is nice and slim to handle but I would prefer it to be shorter in height, easier to get into the shirt pocket. Also like the 3 swipe up shortcuts and convenience key.
    It also has great speakers for Playing music.
    Enjoy the phone.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    01-18-19 08:06 AM
133 ... 456