I didn't pay premium for the security. I paid a premium for the hardware keyboard. If they lose that I'm outta here.

This whole tread reminds me of people rearranging the deck furniture on the Titanic.
    IndianTiwari and kitmo like this.
    08-15-16 02:46 PM
    This whole tread reminds me of people rearranging the deck furniture on the Titanic.
    LOL I just spilled my coffee through the nose. You again! In Family Guy, this brilliant one-liner would be followed by a scene showing hundreds of very serious looking people scratching their chins and mumbling away to themselves while rearranging furniture on the Titanic deck...

Posted via CB10
    08-15-16 05:14 PM
    LOL I just spilled my coffee through the nose. You again! In Family Guy, this brilliant one-liner would be followed by a scene showing hundreds of very serious looking people scratching their chins and mumbling away to themselves while rearranging furniture on the Titanic deck...

Posted via CB10
    Who...........little ole me!!!!!!!.................LOL
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-15-16 05:20 PM
    Hahahaha. Titanic! Funny! No one can top that. Topic closed.

Ride or die:  PRIVelege-acy
    08-15-16 08:31 PM
    Hahahaha. Titanic! Funny! No one can top that. Topic closed.

Ride or die:  PRIVelege-acy
    Woof!
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-16-16 07:33 AM
    lot of things missing like swipe back in the HUB or click on a whatsapp message still there and doesn't open whatsapp because it must run in the backgroud and it will not start up. In that way HUB is better on BB10. Also running the setup is saying your PRIV is ready for use? I have a DTEK in hand SIR.

I must admit everything works smooth and the camera alsl but the picutres are not that sharp. Like my Passport pictures are better . Also apps permission on DTEK is fun. It tells you with parts of the apps are tracking stuff from your device and which part not. For example ;
    Whatsapp is track things like sms, call and contact (206 times in 3 hours? why!) but it's not tracking your storage. thanks G.O.D.

The device is all about clicking the return button over and over again,also typing a password you must press a button. My wife doesn't like the clicking all the time and she said "I thought Android was good but why it feels like a few steps back in usage.

Also the blackBerry Keyboard can not regonize automatically another launuage and the wife using 3 launguages every day. She allready missing here Z30 but she try to get to use it and to work arround with it.

So far it seems there are difference in the BlackBerry Apps in Android After using, testing and preparing this device I know that BB10 is much better and don't tell me Apps. The wife installing only bank, whatsapp, facebook and BBM update. Also some email account and that's it
    08-16-16 07:46 AM
    the picture password is very good , people are mesmerized when I unlock my z10 , the pattern is easy to follow with his eyes, with the mark left on the screen , even with the dust that may have the display is the guide, blackberry should include more gestures and app used in bb10
    08-18-16 07:51 AM
    It seems like theres a spot for it in setting. theres a lock pin option and a password option. Lets wait for next major bug update.
    08-19-16 03:00 PM
    Remember that the Priv when first released had it, BUT if you used it you couldn't use the certificate store NOR boot-time security! That was damn near worthless, and as a result I used a regular password until they fixed that.

Did it kill me? No, but I was real happy when the integration worked properly on the Priv, as I had gotten very used to it on my Z10 and Passport!

It'll come folks.... BlackBerry has already said it's going in a future firmware update.
    08-19-16 06:15 PM
    Sooooo any news on this? Still looking forward to the Picture Password. I don;t want a finger print sensor I just want Picture Password! Is it so hard BlackBerry?!
    StormieTwo likes this.
    10-03-16 02:28 AM
    Me too! Is Picture Password available now on the DTEK50? I want to get one in the next days.

Posted via CB10
    StormieTwo likes this.
    10-28-16 12:11 PM
    I asked BlackBerry a week ago. This was their answer :

Thanks for contacting @BlackBerryHelp. Thanks for your feedback. We don't have a list of future updates and features being released to the device at this time. Please follow the Inside BlackBerry Blog https://t.co/kRmj39dWYR for news about all things BlackBerry including feature updates. ^MJH

Soooo not much news.
    I think its completely ridiculous BlackBerry still hasn't provided an update for this. Claiming it's the most secure Android Smartphone, but not including one of its most significant features. I installed a third-party app but it really sucked. I am actually contemplating to buy a discounted PRIV because of the lack of this feature.
    10-29-16 08:28 AM
    IMHO if you're thinking Priv consider the DTEK60..... and yes, it has PP.
    10-30-16 03:40 PM
    DTEK50 has the right price for me. I really hope Picture Password is going to be implemented.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 06:33 AM
    Why set yourelf steps back. Priv. Worst Blackberry android phone ever.
    11-03-16 05:20 PM
    Only been using the dtek50 for a day now and I like it a lot! Quite surprised on how snappy everything is and how fluid the animations and OS is. The vkb typing isn't as bad as I thought it would be, although I'm typing this up on my Passport. Lol. And yeah!! Wtf?! No picture password. What gives?!

Posted via CB10
    11-03-16 05:43 PM
    Still not there yet?
    05-23-17 02:41 AM
67 123