My DTEK50 only seems to give FM mono over the air using the standard radio app. Is stereo available in some over-the-air app, or is this a hardware limitation? Internet apps such as TuneIn play stereo just fine.
    10-22-18 12:10 PM
    My DTEK50 only seems to give FM mono over the air using the standard radio app. Is stereo available in some over-the-air app, or is this a hardware limitation? Internet apps such as TuneIn play stereo just fine.
    If you are using system speakers then it probably is mono only. If you are using plug in speakers or earphones then you should have stereo, at least I do, I'm on a keyone.
    10-22-18 11:23 PM
    If you are using system speakers then it probably is more now only. If you are using plug in speakers or earphones then you should have stereo, at least I do, I'm on a keyone.
    I'm using earphones. I'm inclined to think it's a hardware limitation. The same phones give fine stereo with Internet apps on the DTEK50, and previously with over-the-air FM on my old Leap.
    10-22-18 11:29 PM
    I'm using earphones. I'm inclined to think it's a hardware limitation. The same phones give fine stereo with Internet apps on the DTEK50, and previously with over-the-air FM on my old Leap.
    Dtek50 has FM radio where's the dtek60 does not.

I have a BlackBerry keyone which does have FM radio I have noticed on this device that I can put the earphones in and they do not work at first, but there is a little locking notch that just needs a gentle nudge to go down that little bit lower, the normal earphone pin caseing is flush with the device.
    Note that when the plug rests on that notch it is only a very little distance away from being flush so don't push too hard.
    Last edited by nevilleadaniels; 10-27-18 at 12:37 PM.
    10-27-18 07:08 AM