Thinking about switch to priv, and notice so many issues with it on this forum. And no issues on dtek50 s. So thats really good phone for its price and i cant choose between them.
    06-09-17 05:36 AM
    Just got one for the wife! 😀
    06-09-17 05:52 AM
    Thinking about switch to priv, and notice so many issues with it on this forum. And no issues on dtek50 s. So thats really good phone for its price and i cant choose between them.
    Hard to beat the performance, stability and reliability of the DTEK50. We have two of them and are very pleased witht them.

Added a 200GB high speed SD card to extend the memory so there all our music libraries, pictures, and other data is easily managed.
    06-09-17 02:18 PM
    Did you add SD card as shared memory or portable?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 03:03 PM
    Just got one for the wife! 😀
    How does she like it?
    Looking for a new phone for my better half & see that Carphone Warehouse have the Dtek50 on sale at ₤189.99.
    Possible issue is that Mrs Bertie likes to watch TV using BBC iPlayer & I'm doubtful about the much maligned battery on the 50.
    07-21-17 05:49 AM
    Loving it! She said great screen, very light and good sound!
    07-21-17 06:26 AM
    Loving it! She said great screen, very light and good sound!
    Sounds good. No battery life issues?
    07-21-17 09:32 AM
    Sounds good. No battery life issues?
    None. She is not a Power user a couple email accts, whatsapp and instagram with some Facebook. Basically all on wifi and for Facebook disabled as it uses lots of resources and installed Friendly FB client that comes with Messenger and works great and hardly battery use.

Good luck
    07-21-17 10:43 AM
    Thanks Rico.
    She likes the Leap as well but unfortunately you can’t download from BBC to watch shows later, as its not supported on BB10. (Shame, as you can get a new Leap now for £90, terrific value.)
    So Android it has to be, and it may as well be a Blackdroid!
    07-21-17 11:15 AM