So I lost some apps moving over to the Dtek50. No biggie.

Secondly I had read here and other places about the battery life.

How many of you keep your devices plugged in when you can?

It seems to charge pretty quickly.
    04-13-17 12:24 PM
    I think most of use have gotten into the habit of keeping our devices charging... when we can.
    big_time2 likes this.
    04-13-17 12:34 PM
    I think most of use have gotten into the habit of keeping our devices charging... when we can.
    You... wallhugger
    Carjackd likes this.
    04-13-17 02:06 PM
    Lithium Ion batteries are best to keep between 50 and 80 percent charge for best health.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    04-13-17 02:55 PM
    I keep mine plugged in over night. Never had a problem. Never had to charge during the day.
    big_time2 and CerveloJohn like this.
    04-14-17 12:28 AM
    I keep mine plugged in over night. Never had a problem. Never had to charge during the day.
    Same here. Mine is plugged in all night and usually about an hour in the afternoon. I haven't noticed any problems because of the constant charging. Plug it in and don't worry!
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    04-14-17 08:02 AM
    Mine plugs in overnight and that's it. Sometimes if I have excessive use without wifi I need to give a top up around dinner just to get me to bed.
    04-16-17 10:24 AM
    Same here. Mine is plugged in all night and usually about an hour in the afternoon. I haven't noticed any problems because of the constant charging. Plug it in and don't worry!
    Mine plugs in overnight and that's it. Sometimes if I have excessive use without wifi I need to give a top up around dinner just to get me to bed.
    This is true.

But if one is concerned about battery health and overall longevity, it's still best to keep topping it up throughout the day if you can. As I said, 50% to 80% is ideal.
    04-16-17 11:43 AM
    Plug it in plug it in

Posted using a VeryBold BlackBerry Q10
    04-16-17 12:24 PM
    This is true.

But if one is concerned about battery health and overall longevity, it's still best to keep topping it up throughout the day if you can. As I said, 50% to 80% is ideal.
    Do you have anything to back up this claim? People often claim this "top it off throughout the day instead of charging it to 100%," but no one has yet provide any evidence of this being true. I personally think this is just something someone said somewhere on a forum back in 2009 and people have been repeating it since then without any proof.

The reason I say this is because I've charged every phone I've ever had nightly and I had never run into any problems. That leads me to believe charging phones 50%-80% is not any more or less helpful than charging it to 100% overnight.
    04-23-17 10:48 AM
    Do you have anything to back up this claim? People often claim this "top it off throughout the day instead of charging it to 100%," but no one has yet provide any evidence of this being true. I personally think this is just something someone said somewhere on a forum back in 2009 and people have been repeating it since then without any proof.

The reason I say this is because I've charged every phone I've ever had nightly and I had never run into any problems. That leads me to believe charging phones 50%-80% is not any more or less helpful than charging it to 100% overnight.
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...hones-battery/
    04-23-17 11:03 AM
    Except for the fact that the expert in this article first says that there is no harm in leaving your device plugged in overnight. And then he says it's okay to charge it 50-80% too.

So, plug in your phone all night long and you will be fine.
    04-23-17 11:20 AM