Chill pill

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-05-16 03:15 PM
    Do it. Video tape it. We need a nice drop test video. It's only to be a beta tester.

CDM76 likes this.
    09-05-16 03:18 PM
    Trying my best to get on this Beta. Registered, called BlackBerry, nothing on the Beta Zone about this DTEK50 build or program that I can see, BlackBerry support knows nothing g about it... what's your secret? I'm about 30 seconds away from lobbing this phone off an I95 overpass down here in Miami... :-(

Follow the links listed in this thread. Go here and poke around

https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/threads/view/38161
    09-05-16 03:25 PM
    All I can say is to register for the DTEK50 program via my link and make sure you follow all steps!

09-06-16 02:32 PM
    Chill pill

Have no choice but to 'chill pill' since I bought a phone that doesn't work on T-Mobile network in the US. Couldn't call anyone to 'un-chill' even if I wanted to. I am effectively 'on ice' and 'chillin' with T-Mobile and the DTEK50 whether I want to be or not.

09-06-16 02:50 PM
    Do it. Video tape it. We need a nice drop test video. It's only to be a beta tester.

Yes, only to be a beta tester. But, on a build that many on here say works with T-Mobile and makes the phone usable without switching from 2G to 4g all the time. Right now, BlackBerry support fix is to advise you to manually switch the phone to 2g only for a phone call, to make or receive, and then to manually switch the phone back to 4g after call complete to use Data. However, if you leave it on 4g, your wont be able to make or accept calls. If you leave it on 2 g, no data. I just invested in 10 of these phones on the word prior to purchase of BlackBerry and T-Mobile that it would work just fine. Only to find out that while yeah, 'technically' it 'works' it's really only 'working' sort of... I'm trying not to have to send all of these things packing back to BlackBerry but am getting nowhere. 6 days left until last day to return... as they currently are on T-Mobile, the device are functionally unusable.

09-06-16 03:02 PM
    Now I feel your pain

09-06-16 11:36 PM
    Yes, only to be a beta tester. But, on a build that many on here say works with T-Mobile and makes the phone usable without switching from 2G to 4g all the time. Right now, BlackBerry support fix is to advise you to manually switch the phone to 2g only for a phone call, to make or receive, and then to manually switch the phone back to 4g after call complete to use Data. However, if you leave it on 4g, your wont be able to make or accept calls. If you leave it on 2 g, no data. I just invested in 10 of these phones on the word prior to purchase of BlackBerry and T-Mobile that it would work just fine. Only to find out that while yeah, 'technically' it 'works' it's really only 'working' sort of... I'm trying not to have to send all of these things packing back to BlackBerry but am getting nowhere. 6 days left until last day to return... as they currently are on T-Mobile, the device are functionally unusable.

That BETA just got dropped as an update and you should get w/o issue now.
    09-07-16 03:58 AM
    I just got invited to the Dtek beta and the hub+ beta, but I had to go into my profile and change my phone from z30 to dtek50. Then a day later I got the email invite.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    09-07-16 08:08 PM

Ouch. That's an investment alright. Who at Blackberry gave their word ?

Hopefully you can get them working or returned on time !

Posted via the CrackBerry App on DTek50
    09-07-16 08:29 PM
    Ouch. That's an investment alright. Who at Blackberry gave their word ?

Hopefully you can get them working or returned on time !

Posted via the CrackBerry App on DTek50
    The latest update seems to have fixed the T-Mobile issue to a workable state. Not a full fix, but a definitely workable one. Hopefully the full fix with WiFi calling is coming soon. Also just received the DTEK50 Beta invite also. Am definitely getting in on it.

CDM76 likes this.
    09-08-16 09:44 AM
36 12