I put it on the charge and instead of charging it seems to discharge. Any body else have this problem. I have tried different charging cords, all do the same thing,
    06-14-18 09:48 AM
    Have you ruled out a defective charger, after swapping charging cords? What about charging from an alternative source such as 12 VDC rather than 110VAC (car instead of house) or by using a dedicated USB charging outlet instead of the original BB charger?

Is your phone's security updates up to date? If not, update your phone, because I noticed a similar behavior a few months ago prior to one of the security updates.
    06-14-18 10:12 AM
    Had a similar thing happen when I was on a plane last year. Plugged my DTEK50 into the seat USB socket and expected it to charge. Landed 3 hours later and the battery was flat. Pretty sure it was the charger, as I was able to recharge at home fine.
    06-17-18 10:13 PM
    Same thing happened to my wife. We replaced the USB port. It worked but it did eventually wore down again. It's been replaced with a Pixel 2. Enough said.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-17-18 10:23 PM