08-19-16 06:28 AM
34 12
tools
    Neutron.
    Period.
    I installed an Evaluation copy of Neutron to see it for myself. It certainly provides more settings adjustments, customizations and fine tuning that any other music player I have ever tried.

In many cases, much more than the average, less technically inclined audiophile aka Sound Engineer might need or want in order to listen to their favorite playlist.

No doubt the audiophile tinkerer, experimenter probably has enough sound management tools at their disposal to enhance / alter / modify the original playback.

The enhancements would likely be appreciated by using external speaker(s) or high quality headphones.

The five day Neutron evaluation App should be tried before committing to the purchase of the Neutron full version $5.99

While the sound quality could be made quite interesting and more powerful than more mainstream music players, I found navigating Neutron to not be especially intuitive.

I don't know if tutorial files are available for Neutron, and perhaps the Neutron Forum would be a good resource to fully appreciate all of the Apps amenities.
    08-17-16 01:03 AM
    I installed an Evaluation copy of Neutron to see it for myself. It certainly provides more settings adjustments, customizations and fine tuning that any other music player I have ever tried.

In many cases, much more than the average, less technically inclined audiophile aka Sound Engineer might need or want in order to listen to their favorite playlist.

No doubt the audiophile tinkerer, experimenter probably has enough sound management tools at their disposal to enhance / alter / modify the original playback.

The enhancements would likely be appreciated by using external speaker(s) or high quality headphones.

The five day Neutron evaluation App should be tried before committing to the purchase of the Neutron full version $5.99

While the sound quality could be made quite interesting and more powerful than more mainstream music players, I found navigating Neutron to not be especially intuitive.

I don't know if tutorial files are available for Neutron, and perhaps the Neutron Forum would be a good resource to fully appreciate all of the Apps amenities.
    Most likely videos on it on youtube.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Ethynil likes this.
    08-17-16 01:25 PM
    Still sorting out which one I'm gonna use but for sure I will check the required permissions. Who needs a media player which needs permission to read which websites you've visited, who your contacts and so on.
    I hope Clean Player performs well.
    mh1983 and Bubba245 like this.
    08-17-16 05:23 PM
    I've got Neutron and Rocket Player (both full versions) but still prefer VLC Player which is free lol. Handles every music file like Neutron, including up to 24/192. The main thing for me though is the way it sees all of my music files on my hard drive thats USB onnected to my router. Neutron sees the hard drive only as a DLNA Media Server and sees half the folders (every other DLNA player I've tried has the same issue). But VLC just sees it as a USB hard drive so I see every folder. I don't play around with EQ and other settings though so Neutron may win if you like tweaking. Ive always got EQ off. All 3 apps support playing folders too.
    Last edited by Em2016; 08-17-16 at 07:03 PM.
    08-17-16 06:51 PM
    Onkyo HF Player.

In addition to being an excellent choice it is also ad-free and free to use.
    08-17-16 07:05 PM
    @Sleds77:
    Seems like it would be a good idea if you shared what you want the player to cope with:
    - playlists ready and wanna use them?
    - which format(s) are they in?
    - music library
    - folder based?
    - tag based?
    - which audio file format(s) do you have (e.g. Flac, mp3...)?

Posted via CB10
    All of my music is in WMA format brought over from my Windows computer. I've just been used to the native music player on BB10, simple to use etc. I like all of my music, but generally listen by genre, or author, but usually just shuffle everything. I've tried VLC player and like it so far as it's also very simple to use. My brother has Nuetron and really likes it on his Priv, but having a hard time spending $6 on an app. Coming from BB10 this has been the biggest eye opener for me, every time you load something on this phone it's another few dollars here, few dollars there. I've spent more money on apps with this phone than I ever did with BB10, and remember Android users bashing developers in BlackBerry World for charging 99cents for their apps. Lots of options here though. VLC works well with my Bluetooth system in my vehicle as well, which is nice.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-19-16 01:47 AM
    Black Player. Nice UI , genre, single, album mode. Love it

STV 100-1 AAG111
    buwee likes this.
    08-19-16 02:47 AM
    I have PlayerPro on trial and like the user friendly interface. Think I may end up using this one.

Blackberry DTEK 50
    08-19-16 04:33 AM
    I use poweramp

Posted via my Z30 white STA 100-2 / 10.3.2.2836
    08-19-16 06:28 AM
34 12