Still getting to grips with the 50 although I have most things set up the way I want. Just have a bit of an annoyance with hub and my work email account. I have the original outlook.com address set up but I also use a pop3 co.uk address on the same account so as to just use the outlook element as calender/contact sync, I don't use the Outlook email address. Unfortunately I don't appear to be able to use the co.uk address as a send option.

Using the outlook app I can send from either without setting the co.uk up as a separate account. For now as a work around I've set the outlook account up in hub without syncing mail so calender entries are in the default BlackBerry calender app and my contacts are synced but having to use outlook app for email. Would be nice for be able to have it all in the hub.

Any suggestions or is how I'm doing this now probably the best I can hope for?
    12-29-16 04:33 PM
    I would say this is the best solution for you.

I don't use aliases often on my email, but I have found that Hub doesn't support them, going all the way back to the BlackBerry 10 days if I recall...

I am a Gmail user but in the same boat with these 'send from' aliases... Have to use the Gmail app in order to use them.
    12-30-16 10:17 PM
    Yeah I was hoping hub on Android would have handled aliases better. I have the same issue with bb10. I have to set up both email addresses then leave one out the hub. If BlackBerry want the hub to be the place to add all your accounts they should have the ability to deal with aliases really.
    Mario Aguila likes this.
    01-01-17 02:32 PM
    I agree with you 100%. Ever since the BB10 hub BB has used the Google Identity Platform, so I'm sure the possibility to see the aliases is there unless it is blocked by Google. Hard telling.

I can also confirm that others platforms and mobile clients like Outlook Mobile on Windows Mobile do not support aliases either, so hard telling.
    01-01-17 06:15 PM
    On my Windows 10 laptop I only have to add my outlook.com email address and the send from aliases options are there, same goes for the android outlook mobile app. Hopefully it is something BlackBerry can set up as long as ms or Google aren't deliberately blocking it to make having their own devices more compatible with their own eco system. I maybe ask BlackBerry themselves if they have any intention, now they are a "software company" permission given its something they should be able to build into hub and keep their best for email status that they built on originally.
    01-02-17 12:34 PM
    There's an app called Newton that fully supports aliases from Gmail, outlook, office 365, and more. Maybe BlackBerry should buy them and get with the features.
    05-13-17 09:29 PM
    It would be a big help. I can't use my main email account using hub, I have to resort to using outlook app which isn't ideal. I'm guessing though if a 3rd party app can do it it means it's not being locked out by Google or Windows so it should be a case of building it into hub by BlackBerry. I don't think they would have to buy the company to replicate it.

I feel there may be a work round where as you maybe set up the pop3 account in hub and don't sync mail so there is just the option to send from it but I don't think your sent mail would then sync with outlook.
    05-14-17 09:01 AM