I set a telephone number to call in emergency or if my phone is lost, on my lock screen. When my phone is locked it doesn't show up.
    What did I forget to do?
    Thanks
    01-17-17 07:30 AM
    Try restarting your phone.
    01-19-17 08:00 PM
    Try restarting your phone.
    Thanks. That did cause it to show on the restart lock screen. I'll see if it shows up when it locks itself.
    01-19-17 09:27 PM
    I guess that's one thing that will always be consistent with 'modern' technology. "Restarting your devices -- Solving technical issues since 1986!" :P
    BBd00d likes this.
    01-21-17 08:31 AM
    I guess that's one thing that will always be consistent with 'modern' technology. "Restarting your devices -- Solving technical issues since 1986!" :P
    --------------------------------------------
    Nope. It shows up on the lock screen after restart, but not on the lock screen after it locks itself. On the bottom it just says "emergency call". I assume that's 911?
    01-21-17 05:27 PM
    --------------------------------------------
    Nope. It shows up on the lock screen after restart, but not on the lock screen after it locks itself. On the bottom it just says "emergency call". I assume that's 911?
    I don't understand. Are you saying it shows up on the pre-startup screen (after the android logo, etc) but not after?
    01-21-17 06:03 PM
    I don't understand. Are you saying it shows up on the pre-startup screen (after the android logo, etc) but not after?
    Yes.
    01-21-17 10:37 PM
    Same with mine.I set a home number in case of lost or emergency to lock screen. If the phone is idle and i press the power button or double tap to wake it appears ( set phone number) with the clock. However if i swipe up to reveal the numbers to input the pin code the preset number disappears. I think this is what is happening with OTCHRussell phone as well. Also noticed that when i have the phone in my blackberry flip case that when i open the case it just goes straight to the pin code screen so the number i have set is not seen.
    01-22-17 03:04 AM