Reason for my posting this question is since the December security update my battery is wonky.. only charging to 90% etc. So I'm assuming it's a battery calibration issue which is no biggie to me I've seen this problem many times before so I'll just go through the motions of hopefully getting the battery corrected but what I'm asking is, is for feedback from people who have let the battery on their 50 drain to 0.

I've done this many times before on other Android phones but not on a BlackBerry Android phone. Let me know if you've experienced any problems etc?

Thanks.
    12-27-17 09:35 AM
    I Often let the battery drain to 0% until it shutdowns itself. No issues.

About the battery drain, Deactivate Ggle services, play... and everything now works amazing
    Johnny Dollar likes this.
    12-27-17 10:17 AM
    Hi Johnny .I just did this last night as I couldn't be bothered getting the charger. This phone has not received the December update yet. It has charged up to the 100% . However funny thing I noticed was when I first plugged in the charger it started charging and after a few minutes when I checked it was as 6% so decided to turn the phone on and when I did the battery meter showed 17% . Just thought that was odd. I have done the battery calibration method you had posted a while back. Don't use this phone as much as I'm fascinated with the passport performance and keyboard. I've checked a few times for the update but in no hurry to download it as I will wait to see what trouble if any others may have with it.
    12-28-17 03:15 AM
    Hi Johnny .I just did this last night as I couldn't be bothered getting the charger. This phone has not received the December update yet. It has charged up to the 100% . However funny thing I noticed was when I first plugged in the charger it started charging and after a few minutes when I checked it was as 6% so decided to turn the phone on and when I did the battery meter showed 17% . Just thought that was odd. I have done the battery calibration method you had posted a while back. Don't use this phone as much as I'm fascinated with the passport performance and keyboard. I've checked a few times for the update but in no hurry to download it as I will wait to see what trouble if any others may have with it.
    Hey falbo thanks for replying. So I've just finished the second round of calibration and the battery seems ok now ..ie: charging to 100% and discharging normally. I did have a same sort of quirky thing happen to me to after the secupdate besides not charging to 100%. I updated "2" apps in Google play and battery went from 77% to 37%. I knew then that something was seriously wrong. Anyway all good now.
    12-28-17 09:48 PM
    Mine is worse than a local Chinese phone ,I charged it till 100% ,plugged it out played two songs came to 93% . I dont know what to do .Almost all the time plugged to the charger nowadays.
    12-30-17 01:44 AM
    Mine is worse than a local Chinese phone ,I charged it till 100% ,plugged it out played two songs came to 93% . I dont know what to do .Almost all the time plugged to the charger nowadays.
    Google Android battery calibration. It should fix your problem.
    12-30-17 02:32 PM