Sorry if this question was already asked or if this thread was done before. What would the best and most efficient way to transfer data from the Leap to the DTEK50. I mean Contacts, Pictures, Videos, Documents, Emails etc.

Has anybody here used the Content Transfer app? Or have they just transferred the Micro SD card from one device to another? Or another (I don't want to use Google Drive and send any info to any cloud storage) more efficient method?

I remember Bla1ze saying that he didn't like the Content Transfer app...and that he just took the SIM card from one device to the other....

Respect My Autoritah!
    05-03-17 12:25 AM
    Sorry if this question was already asked or if this thread was done before. What would the best and most efficient way to transfer data from the Leap to the DTEK50. I mean Contacts, Pictures, Videos, Documents, Emails etc.

Has anybody here used the Content Transfer app? Or have they just transferred the Micro SD card from one device to another? Or another (I don't want to use Google Drive and send any info to any cloud storage) more efficient method?

I remember Bla1ze saying that he didn't like the Content Transfer app...and that he just took the SIM card from one device to the other....

Respect My Autoritah!
    I think blaze didn't like it initially but it has come a long way with some updates. You will still need to backup you password keeper to your sd and import it
    05-03-17 01:34 AM
    I think blaze didn't like it initially but it has come a long way with some updates. You will still need to backup you password keeper to your sd and import it
    What passport keeper? And import what where?! I was just asking if taking the Micro SD card from the Leap and putting it into the DTEK50 is enough as a method to transfer information when switching devices. Or would it be advisable to use the Content Transfer app.

I don't want to lose my contacts, pictures, videos etc.

Respect My Autoritah!
    Last edited by adonesc; 05-03-17 at 02:10 PM.
    05-03-17 12:16 PM
    What passport keeper? And import what where?! I was just asking if taking the Micro SD card from the Leap and putting it into the DTEK50 is enough as a method to transfer information when switching devices. Or would it be advisable for use the Content Transfer app.

I don't want to lose my contacts, pictures, videos etc.

Respect My Autoritah!
    Use content transfer app. But first export password keeper file to SD card, then you can import to Password Keeper on DTEK.

BlackBerry Since 2006. SE/Priv/DTEK50
    05-03-17 01:30 PM
    Use content transfer app. But first export password keeper file to SD card, then you can import to Password Keeper on DTEK.

BlackBerry Since 2006. SE/Priv/DTEK50
    Than you for the advice...but I've never used the Passport Keeper app...and have no information stored in it. Is the app crucial to the DTEK50?!

Respect My Autoritah!
    05-03-17 02:12 PM
    Thanks for the replies. But I decided to return my DTEK50.

Respect My Autoritah!
    Last edited by adonesc; 05-03-17 at 11:10 PM.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    05-03-17 07:36 PM
    Thanks for the replies. But I decided to return my DTEK50.

Respect My Autoritah!
    Was that bad?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-17 01:01 AM