Don't know if anyone has noticed this or if it's even been reported but I have both the Bluetooth and WiFi shortcuts on my home screen contained in a folder for easy access.

The WiFi shortcut works fine meaning if I turn off/on WiFi from the home screen it's turned off/on in the settings.

The Bluetooth shortcut does not. Most times if it's turned off in the settings it's shown to be on in the home screen and I have to press it to turn it off.

Anyone experience this?

I have the launcher running on another model android phone and both WiFi and Bluetooth shortcuts work fine.
    09-24-17 01:14 PM
    Don't know if anyone has noticed this or if it's even been reported but I have both the Bluetooth and WiFi shortcuts on my home screen contained in a folder for easy access.

The WiFi shortcut works fine meaning if I turn off/on WiFi from the home screen it's turned off/on in the settings.

The Bluetooth shortcut does not. Most times if it's turned off in the settings it's shown to be on in the home screen and I have to press it to turn it off.

Anyone experience this?

I have the launcher running on another model android phone and both WiFi and Bluetooth shortcuts work fine.
    Mine works as expected, just checked... Tried reading the shortcut?
    09-26-17 07:09 AM
    Mine works as expected, just checked... Tried reading the shortcut?
    Reading the shortcut? I've isolated the bug to a restart. Every time the phone is restarted the Bluetooth shortcut is lit (meaning on) but if you go to settings and check it's turned off. Too me the bug still exists.
    09-26-17 11:00 AM