I was recently looking to buy a cheap Android phone with dual SIM. While looking at phones I went to checked out the DTEK 50. It ticked all the boxes apart from the lack of dual SIM and hence I didn't go for it. I believe blackberry/TCL should include this feature in it's phones as it it really convenient for professionals, businessmen and frequent travelers (the main TA for them)

BTW I went with the Moto G4 in the end. Great phone and it has Nougat
    04-18-17 05:20 AM
    Depends on the market they are focusing on.
    04-18-17 07:13 AM
    well they are focusing in only US and Canada since many years!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-17 07:37 AM
    None currently but Indonesian manufacturer is expecting to release a dual sim model probably just for Asian market though.
    04-18-17 08:17 AM
    None currently but Indonesian manufacturer is expecting to release a dual sim model probably just for Asian market though.
    Hasn't been much fan fare, but BB Merah Putih already released the 1st dual SIM BlackBerry, the Aurora..... almost a month ago now. For now it is just an Indonesian offering.
    04-18-17 10:02 AM
    If I am not mistake, the Idol equivalent to the DTEK50 that accommodates a dual SIM does so at the expense of added SD card memory. The SD slot is used for the second SIM...heavy price to pay for a dual SIM.

If there were a dual SIM DTEK50 that would accommodate an SD card as well, put me down to buy the first one!
    04-20-17 09:08 AM
    If I am not mistake, the Idol equivalent to the DTEK50 that accommodates a dual SIM does so at the expense of added SD card memory. The SD slot is used for the second SIM...heavy price to pay for a dual SIM.

If there were a dual SIM DTEK50 that would accommodate an SD card as well, put me down to buy the first one!
    Yeah would definitely keep the micro SD slot as well. The Moto G4 has both dual sim and SD card.
    04-20-17 03:46 PM