DTEK50, July 2017 patch level, purchased from CB

Keyboard is constantly correcting already correct words into jibberish, non-existent words. Keeps underling correct words as misspelled. Doesn't recognize simple words like "don't" and then constantly wants me to add correct, simple words to the dictionary that should already be in there. I've done everything with the keyboard app. Played with all the options, disabled it, re-installed it, changed keyboard languages and back again, turned off this and that, fine tuned word substitution, all to no avail. It's making my phone almost unusable. Anyone else had this and found a solution?
    08-15-17 04:04 AM
    You've tried many of the fixes.... Can try a device reset, for some that worked.
    08-15-17 09:11 AM
    Try going to settings. Apps. Force stop BlackBerry keyboard. Clear cache and data on BlackBerry keyboard. Restart phone. That should reset your Kb and start from scratch but hopefully clean whatever bug is causing your issue.
    08-20-17 12:50 AM
    How often does that happen to you? I have the same problem but it doesn't happen but maybe two or three times a day?

Have you thought about installing a different keyboard app? GBoard from Google is decent. Go Keyboard was good when I used it on other Android phones before getting DTEK50. Classic Big Keyboard is another one I've used before getting a BlackBerry.
    08-20-17 08:04 AM
    I've done all that. No change.
    09-08-17 03:07 AM
    Did this as a last resort, what a nightmare. Made no difference.
    09-08-17 03:07 AM
    Every time I have to type something it seems.

New kb app is a good idea, will try that route, although as soon as I can buy a KeyOne in Canada I'll be getting that, hopefully it won't have this problem.
    09-08-17 03:08 AM
    Every time I have to type something, it seems.

New kb app is a good idea, will try that route, although as soon as I can buy a KeyOne in Canada I'll be getting that, hopefully it won't have this problem.
    09-08-17 03:10 AM