And it's been stuck on downloading update ( could take up to 5 minutes says message) for 3/4 hour and still not complete. No flowbar showing progression. It's ridiculous. Have I got a replacement duff phone to replace a duff phone? Should 101mb take this long?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-09-16 04:46 PM
    There should be a tiny yellow bar between the blue header and the white info box.

just got replacement DTEK50-nexus2cee_beta.png
    09-09-16 04:55 PM
    Faded message saying Couldn't Download. Why not ffs? Using MiFi dongle from Three in UK

09-09-16 05:10 PM
    I just got my replacement yesterday, the update took less than 5 minutes. It restarted and has worked fine. It was able to transfer all apps from my earlier one, even the wallpaper and layout were the same. I guess Google has all my info. Lol

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 06:03 PM
    Faded message saying Couldn't Download. Why not ffs? Using MiFi dongle from Three in UK

Did you try to reboot and give it another shot. If that doesn't work, there is one other thing you can do to trigger it again. Let me know if a reboot works and if not, will dig up what else you can try.

09-09-16 07:51 PM
    OK I powered off the phone and restarted after a few minutes and it went through the process fine. However , it being a replacement for a handset that ate the battery, it has not given me much confidence in Blackberry hardware now. It's wife's phone. Mine is fine but she's now saying if there are any more problems it's getting returned and she'll stick with her Moto 3. Thanks for your advice anyway guys

0suneel0 likes this.
    09-09-16 10:22 PM
    OK I powered off the phone and restarted after a few minutes and it went through the process fine. However , it being a replacement for a handset that ate the battery, it has not given me much confidence in Blackberry hardware now. It's wife's phone. Mine is fine but she's now saying if there are any more problems it's getting returned and she'll stick with her Moto 3. Thanks for your advice anyway guys

You can't judge the battery while updating and syncing everything. Give it a few days and have some patience.

dietertong likes this.
    09-09-16 11:04 PM
    Really wanna win a DTEK50, much apps to use and coming from blackberry, it's gonna be secured

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 04:51 AM