Hey there,

it seems like no one else had my issue/problem so far. If I'm wrong, please just delete this post (or integrate it into the correct one).

First of all: I really love the DTEK50, even though it's not called Hamburg anymore. ;-) I used to use a Z10 and really missed the Blackberry Hub afterwards (Android phone by Sony), so I'm really glad that I got this nice, helpful feature again.

But somehow messages won't show up if they were sent via Facebook or Skype and I really don't know why. All other services (SMS, several e-mail and exchange accounts, WhatsApp, etc.) work fine, but those two don't. I just installed the official versions of those apps on my phone and got a little notification, that they were automationally integrated into the Hub (after I logged in). And when I look into the Hub, I can see Skype and Facebook, but there are no messages inside, even though I asked someone to send some. If I open the normal apps (Skype, Facebook and Messenger), they work just fine, I receive them immediately and there are no problems to send a reply back.

Has anyone any idea what the reason could be? I looked into the Hub settings of these two services, but I can just deactivate notifications or change the prefered color. So I don't think there are any account issues, but I could be wrong of course.

Best regards
    08-17-16 12:29 PM
    I had a similar issue with Facebook in the hub
    After updating today both Skype and Facebook disappeared from the hub and I had to delete the apps and re Install
    Now Skype is OK but Facebook messages don't dont show in the hub

Is it possible Facebook and Skype aren't as deeply integrated in simple terms as say whatapp and slack ?
    08-17-16 01:28 PM
    While Facebook is in the Hub I don't think Facebook Messenger is integrated.
    dietertong likes this.
    08-17-16 01:41 PM
    While Facebook is in the Hub I don't think Facebook Messenger is integrated.
    This. Facebook Messenger is note integrated into the Hub
    08-17-16 01:51 PM
    The Facebook messenger is not integrated within the hub.
    What you get are ONLY the notifications.

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv
    08-17-16 06:17 PM