Everyone I know has an iPhone and or a Galaxy phone. Everyone in my family has an iPhone 5S or newer. Most of the people I work with have work issued iPhones and a few people have Samsung Galaxy phones. I am literally the only one in my office who doesn't have one of those two phones. And when I'm out in public, I see nothing but iPhones and Galaxy-s (Galaxies?).

My mother's iPhone won't charge past 25% so I took it to T-Mobile this past Saturday to get a replacement. They couldn't get me one right away so they had one shipped to me instead. It was delivered today and when I went to the store to pick it up, another customer in front of me was with a DTEK50. He had just bought it online but didn't have the right size SIM card. He came in to the store to get a smaller SIM card. The employee asked him what kinda phone it was because he had never seen it before.

Anyway, just thought I'd share the story with you folks. We're taking over, one DTEK50 at a time!
    12-08-16 04:57 PM
    2 in my household
    big_time2 likes this.
    12-08-16 05:35 PM
    How can anyone spot any Android phone in the wild? They all look the same.

I just get excited when I see someone with a keyboard or a color other than white or black.
    12-08-16 05:39 PM
    How can anyone spot any Android phone in the wild? They all look the same.
    Can usually spot a Samsung. Could be because the name is on the front! There's an idea.
    Just saw a Priv in the wild the other day for the first time. That's an Android I believe...

Posted via CB10
    big_time2 likes this.
    12-08-16 07:34 PM
    I saw one. But it was my brother's. Not sure if that is spotting one in the wild
    Feels good to be unique but probably BB will have other thoughts about that.
    big_time2 likes this.
    12-09-16 03:09 PM
    I've seen two classics ,one passport and a Z30 this week but not one of the new dteks
    big_time2 likes this.
    12-09-16 03:22 PM