Hi,

Just a little help needed really, how do you setup the type of alert you receive for different apps in the Hub? i.e. flashing light, vibrate etc for gmail, BBM etc.

Cheers
    05-02-17 04:33 AM
    for emails you set it up from hub settings ,for the other apps you set it up from apps settings if you have this kind of option
    05-02-17 09:42 AM
    Go into hub. Swipe right (or tap 3 lines top left) and click the settings cog. From there you will see a list of each account in the hub. Some will let you change all the notification options and some won't. For some of the apps, you might have to go into the app itself and set your notification options there.
    05-02-17 11:00 AM
    Yeah thanks for this, I was confused as I wanted to stop the double notifications, I was getting one from gmail and then one from the hub each time I was emailed... I thought if I went into the app itself and blocked notifications and rely on the hub I would then have to go into the hub and set the notification type again... but you dont.
    05-02-17 11:04 AM
    Yeah thanks for this, I was confused as I wanted to stop the double notifications, I was getting one from gmail and then one from the hub each time I was emailed... I thought if I went into the app itself and blocked notifications and rely on the hub I would then have to go into the hub and set the notification type again... but you dont.
    If you only want to receive email in the hub for your gmail account, you can disable the gmail app. That will resolve any double notifications if you have any future issues.
    05-02-17 04:16 PM
    Go into hub. Swipe right (or tap 3 lines top left) and click the settings cog. From there you will see a list of each account in the hub. Some will let you change all the notification options and some won't. For some of the apps, you might have to go into the app itself and set your notification options there.
    All sorted thanks... one quick question whats the heads-up notification option? Its shows under the email options.
    05-03-17 08:17 AM
    All sorted thanks... one quick question whats the heads-up notification option? Its shows under the email options.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/bla...berry-hub.html
    05-03-17 09:15 AM
    Disable the Gmail App altogether.

BlackBerry Since 2006. SE/Priv/DTEK50
    05-03-17 02:31 PM