Hi,

I just replaced my Z10 with Dtek50. The first thing I noticed is that deleting text messages on Hub does not delete them in the 'Messenger' app. I have allowed all the permissions and even selected 'Delete on Hub and server' (although that's for emails). I looked up the issue on Google for an hour before posting here, but could not find a solution. It was driving me so crazy that I created a Crackberry account to post it here!

Any help would be appreciated.
    10-14-16 07:31 PM
    that's the way it is ,don't forget it's not bb10 and texting it's done by apps(messenger)
    you need a little time to adjust ,i still miss my Z30 but there is not much we can do about it and not many phone options out there
    10-15-16 12:14 AM
    If this is the case then perhaps they will add the feature in the future? I have no android hub experience.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 09:34 AM
    My problem is that the hub IS deleting text messages from messenger. I want to remove them from the hub but keep my text messages in Messenger so I have the history. When I delete from hub, however, they are also removed from Messenger. Not sure how that makes sense based on the above.
    10-15-16 11:19 AM
    swap your phones ,that should make 2 people happy
    jas1978 and falbo like this.
    10-15-16 11:30 AM
    I like the way you think :-).
    10-15-16 11:33 AM
    My problem is that the hub IS deleting text messages from messenger. I want to remove them from the hub but keep my text messages in Messenger so I have the history. When I delete from hub, however, they are also removed from Messenger. Not sure how that makes sense based on the above.
    Huh! That is both funny and sad at the same time. We both have the same phone but with different Hub behaviours. All of my apps are updated, and I have not changed any permissions in the phone. How could this be possible?!

Can someone else please confirm whether their Dtek50's Hub deletes the messages from the Messenger app or not?
    10-15-16 09:48 PM
    Yes dtek50's hub is able to delete the messages from the messages app. I have Dtek 50 n able to do that. Try to update your hub and messages app and then configure once n check.
    08-18-17 11:18 AM
    I thought the hub was useless so I deleted it and use the messenger only. This forces me to keep everything separate but I am good with that. I do notice when I delete conversations in Messenger and then at a later date start a conversation with those same people the history is still there from when they were deleted. But this is random.
    08-27-17 10:18 PM