Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this topic thread is available or not, I searched but couldn't find, anyways!!

How to set a Ringtone of our choice as our default ringtone in Dtek50 ??

Posted via CB10
    12-14-17 04:24 AM
    Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this topic thread is available or not, I searched but couldn't find, anyways!!

How to set a Ringtone of our choice as our default ringtone in Dtek50 ??

Posted via CB10
    Open the phone app, and touch the three dots at the top right. Select Settings | Sounds and vibrations and set the ringtone and other settings you wish.

If you download a ringtone into your phone that you wish to use, the phone has to be rebooted for the ringtone to appear in the ringtone list.

You can also customize other sound related notifications such as for email, Gmail and other notifications, but I assume you were asking about the telephone ringtone.
    12-14-17 08:48 AM
    AND, you can set different ring tones for different contacts - - both for text and calls?
    Ethynil likes this.
    12-14-17 11:07 AM
    Open the phone app, and touch the three dots at the top right. Select Settings | Sounds and vibrations and set the ringtone and other settings you wish.

If you download a ringtone into your phone that you wish to use, the phone has to be rebooted for the ringtone to appear in the ringtone list.

You can also customize other sound related notifications such as for email, Gmail and other notifications, but I assume you were asking about the telephone ringtone.
    What if I send a song on Whatsapp and want to make it my ringtone, how to do it then?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-17 11:33 PM