How can you set the lock screen wallpaper to be different from the home screen wallpaper...been trying to figure this out but no luck.
    02-15-17 12:09 AM
    Same here, got so fed up trying I just left it. Changed the home screen to all black with the blackberry name
    02-15-17 12:19 AM
    It's frustrating, I hope there is a way because I set up a live weather home screen wallpaper and now when I lock the screen it looks ugly with two clocks over each other. I was hoping I'd set up the lock screen wallpaper to be different from the home screen so it won't have two clocks. And I don't want third part screen locks, have tried them but they only make the phone slow and sometimes don't work.
    02-15-17 12:51 AM
    It's frustrating, I hope there is a way because I set up a live weather home screen wallpaper and now when I lock the screen it looks ugly with two clocks over each other. I was hoping I'd set up the lock screen wallpaper to be different from the home screen so it won't have two clocks. And I don't want third part screen locks, have tried them but they only make the phone slow and sometimes don't work.
    This might be something you installed

Trying to see some app of cleaning you might insert your device
    02-15-17 09:07 AM
    This might be something you installed

Trying to see some app of cleaning you might insert your device
    Thanks but I got the perfect app to do exactly what I needed, it's as fast as the phone's default screen lock and notifications work the same so I can keep my beloved live weather wallpaper app. Apparently Android 6.0.1 doesn't come with the lock screen wallpaper personalisation so I downloaded KKM-Locker-Marshmallow.
    02-15-17 10:11 AM
    02-20-17 08:54 PM
    On the DTEK 50, you don't get that last option to select home screen, lock screen, or both. It defaults to both.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for um, Android
    02-24-17 04:43 PM