I just switched from a blackberry z30 to a dtek 50. I love being able to control the led and vibrate for different apps of my z30 A’s then I know what the incoming message I’m receiving is. I can’t figure out how to control those settings on my dtek50, can anyone help me figure out how to control these settings?

I think you can download apps to help with this but I’m concerned about security as they all ask to be able to control and read messages and emails which I’m not a huge fan of, I got this phone for security and for the organization that a backberry offers
    10-04-18 11:52 PM
    I just switched from a blackberry z30 to a dtek 50. I love being able to control the led and vibrate for different apps of my z30 A’s then I know what the incoming message I’m receiving is. I can’t figure out how to control those settings on my dtek50, can anyone help me figure out how to control these settings?

I think you can download apps to help with this but I’m concerned about security as they all ask to be able to control and read messages and emails which I’m not a huge fan of, I got this phone for security and for the organization that a backberry offers
    "control and read messages and emails" --> probably so the app can tell how to react with the vibration or light.

The BlackBerry HUB itself has some ability as it accepts some apps (like messaging/communication apps) into its listings. Best for email, text setup.
    10-05-18 03:31 PM