This is the first time I have ever had this problem with my DTEK50. Its constantly rebooting over and over.

Was there a security update (its August) I missed???

It just started happening today... the one time I got it up... it complained of low memory and no space on the device...

Did someone switch the DTEK50's off?
    08-23-18 07:09 PM
    Try booting in safe mode:

- Press and hold the Power button for 2 to 3 seconds, you will be presented with the Power off and Restart option.
    - Press and hold the Power off button
    - Safe mode Disclaimer message will come up. Tap Ok the device will restart into safe mode

If that works, you should try and wipe the device using a factory reset or you can see there's anything noticeable that's causing it such as an app not working right or whatever but honestly, the best option is just to reset it and see if it still acts up.
    08-23-18 08:18 PM
    Sounds like your processor is knackered. exactly the same happened to me on my Priv. was fine one morning after a full overnight charge. within an hour it was auto loop booting. trying to get into safe mode didn't work. when I did, the up down buttons had no effect. I Googled the problem and it's a problem with the processor - knackered. swapped out for a spare DTEK50 and that sometimes doesn't fully mains charger and I have to do it all over again at work. Seriously considering a non blackberry phone on Android with BlackBerry apps for my next handset.
    09-02-18 09:31 AM
    Your phone might be unable to access the RAM, causing undoable of any tasks including normal boot
    09-02-18 09:39 AM
    I had the same problem. I sent it in and BlackBerry fixed it for 100$. They said it was water damage, which I highly doubt
    09-04-18 11:49 PM