Under the Blackberry Hub settings for email, there is an option to turn on a function that says " Help receive emails quicker ". When I went to turn it off, it goes to a page that says " Disable " or " Force Stop ". When you push Force Stop, it doesn't turn off function. When you push Disable, it asks Cancel or Disable app. When you choose Disable, it physically removes the whole Hub app from the phone. What the dickens is up with that ? All I want to do is turn off the " Help receive emails quicker function ", not delete the whole @#$%#@ app from the phone. !!!! Help anyone ?
    01-03-18 11:50 AM
    Under the Blackberry Hub settings for email, there is an option to turn on a function that says " Help receive emails quicker ". When I went to turn it off, it goes to a page that says " Disable " or " Force Stop ". When you push Force Stop, it doesn't turn off function. When you push Disable, it asks Cancel or Disable app. When you choose Disable, it physically removes the whole Hub app from the phone. What the dickens is up with that ? All I want to do is turn off the " Help receive emails quicker function ", not delete the whole @#$%#@ app from the phone. !!!! Help anyone ?
    I turned mine on to see if I could reproduce and I can... definitely a bug or designed poor.
    To resolve it though.... Get out of hub settings and go to android settings, battery, 3 dots top right and select battery optimization.
    Select hub+ and optimize it.... It looks like this is the only thing this switch turned on.
    Now if you go back to hub settings the toggle should be off.
    01-06-18 09:31 AM
    Hey thanks that worked

Posted via CB10
    dpw09 likes this.
    01-09-18 01:28 PM
    I have open hub ,and delete the unwanted message and suddenly auto closed .I have tried a few time and reset phone ,and can't resolve the issues.
    01-13-18 08:35 PM
    I have open hub ,and delete the unwanted message and suddenly auto closed .I have tried a few time and reset phone ,and can't resolve the issues.
    Does it happen to multiple email accounts or one specifically?
    If one specifically try removing and reading the account. If all then I would suggest going to android settings, apps, hub, storage, clear data. This will wipe the hub and you will have to set it back up from scratch. Could benefit from also doing it to hub+ services.
    01-15-18 01:08 PM
    Open Settings and tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, then tap “Fetch New Data”
    Choose the “Advanced” option to see a list of mail accounts configured with Mail app in iOS and to see if they are using Push, Fetch, or Manual. <a href="https://krogerfeedback.me/www-krogerfeedback-com-get-fuel-points-kroger-feedback/">krogerfeedback.com</a>
    08-08-18 02:56 AM