Long story short. Had basically given up on the DTEK50 and did a Factory Reset last night. About an hour ago, decided to give it another shot. I'm indecisive like that. I turned it on and it booted up fresh and brand new. Went through the set up process and updated everything as I had before on WIFI with no SIM yet. I was done setting up and ready to switch the SIM over when I checked the DTEK APP. Everything in the GREEN except a RED for:

Operating System Integrity; stating my operating system had been compromised.

Moreover when I clicked on that it instructed that the OS on my device had been modified by other software and to perform a factory reset.

But I had just done a factory reset and started from scratch. Called BlackBerry 12 Month Complimentary Support and they had no answer. Anybody see this before.

Here are screenshots.

HELP: DTEK Operating System Integrity-img_1478401436.639527.jpgHELP: DTEK Operating System Integrity-img_1478401445.787522.jpg
    11-05-16 10:04 PM
    Try the hold down power button 32 seconds method to reboot
    11-05-16 10:56 PM
    Thanks...I tried that. Even the "BlackBerry Support" guy said my only option was a Factory Reset and starting over. It was much easier to just start the return process, again. Lol.
    11-05-16 11:01 PM
    Maybe you restored the app / issue that is causing it?
    11-05-16 11:01 PM
    Maybe you restored the app / issue that is causing it?
    Possibly. But I wasn't about too start from scratch with a DTEK60 on its way any way. Really was just using it to get use to the OS more.
    11-05-16 11:04 PM
    What have you been doing on the phone? Maybe you discovered a flaw? That, or your OS wasn't the most up to date version even after the reset.
    11-05-16 11:07 PM
    Thanks...I tried that. Even the "BlackBerry Support" guy said my only option was a Factory Reset and starting over. It was much easier to just start the return process, again. Lol.
    Did you try delete the dtek app then install it again? Could be the app. Also try disabling one app at a time (i.e. hub plus, hub, BlackBerry search, etc.) You can also run a diagnostic.
    11-05-16 11:15 PM
    Possibly. But I wasn't about too start from scratch with a DTEK60 on its way any way. Really was just using it to get use to the OS more.
    Yes but you may also restore the same thing on your dtek60. Any unusual apps installed?
    11-05-16 11:26 PM
    As others have stated I would be VERY careful about the apps you put on your next phone. Hopefully it's just a one off.
    11-06-16 07:28 AM
    What have you been doing on the phone? Maybe you discovered a flaw? That, or your OS wasn't the most up to date version even after the reset.
    Everything was up to date. Had used the phone til the day before. Did a reset cause thought DTEK60 was arriving. Didn't come. Went to start over with DTEK50 and that's how it booted up.
    11-06-16 10:51 AM
    Did you try delete the dtek app then install it again? Could be the app. Also try disabling one app at a time (i.e. hub plus, hub, BlackBerry search, etc.) You can also run a diagnostic.
    Based on BlackBerry support. Deleting DTEK App was not an option?
    11-06-16 10:52 AM
    As others have stated I would be VERY careful about the apps you put on your next phone. Hopefully it's just a one off.
    As I've tried to explain. Other than stock apps, this device never has any apps added except:

AT&T Visual Voicemail
    CB Forums
    Facebook
    Facebook Messenger

That's it. There WAS ZERO app issues. This was a DTEK App issue...it's fixed. See below. Thanks for your help.

There is noting be restored. The is nothing saved. No apps at all. That's my point. Turned the device on after a Factory Reset. Put in my email address. Then the ONLY thing I did was go into Google Store and do the updates that were waiting, period...at that point the issue occurred. There IS no explanation. Based on the final conclusion from BlackBerry support the DTEK app was incorrectly telling me of this compromise.

Just to be sure, I did another Factory Reset spent 2 hours setting up the device again and everything was perfect. It was just a weird glitch I guess. Nothing in the logs either. Their logs said it wasn't showing what the app was showing.

Thank you everyone for your help. There should be no issue with the DTEK60 when it arrives. This was definitely a "one off" situation.

Thread can be closed.
    11-06-16 11:02 AM
    some people had issues with facebook messenger. That would be the only thing that i could think causing it. Did you add that app back yet on the new setup?
    11-06-16 12:46 PM
    some people had issues with facebook messenger. That would be the only thing that i could think causing it. Did you add that app back yet on the new setup?
    Yes sir, I actually think it was just a glitch. When I factor reset and started over there were 30+ updates and I hit update all and then hit to install the few apps I had. I also was disabling Gmail and Setting up HUB/HUB+ and I should have just let everything update first. My guess is I did something when setting up during the initial updates. It's working perfectly fine now. No issues.
    11-06-16 01:50 PM
    As I've tried to explain. Other than stock apps, this device never has any apps added except:

AT&T Visual Voicemail
    CB Forums
    Facebook
    Facebook Messenger

That's it. There WAS ZERO app issues. This was a DTEK App issue...it's fixed. See below. Thanks for your help.

There is noting be restored. The is nothing saved. No apps at all. That's my point. Turned the device on after a Factory Reset. Put in my email address. Then the ONLY thing I did was go into Google Store and do the updates that were waiting, period...at that point the issue occurred. There IS no explanation. Based on the final conclusion from BlackBerry support the DTEK app was incorrectly telling me of this compromise.

Just to be sure, I did another Factory Reset spent 2 hours setting up the device again and everything was perfect. It was just a weird glitch I guess. Nothing in the logs either. Their logs said it wasn't showing what the app was showing.

Thank you everyone for your help. There should be no issue with the DTEK60 when it arrives. This was definitely a "one off" situation.

Thread can be closed.
    I figured. Just a file corruption within the apps scripting most likely. It happens alot. Glad you found a solution. Did you disable, uninstall and then re-enable? Maybe i should work with tech support lol.
    11-06-16 02:42 PM
    I figured. Just a file corruption within the apps scripting most likely. It happens alot. Glad you found a solution. Did you disable, uninstall and then re-enable? Maybe i should work with tech support lol.
    Hey. So nobody take this the wrong way. All of everyone's help attempts are incredibly appreciated. But can also be incredibly frustrating when you've explained yourself multiple times. Let me clarify for the last time, lol.

I had a completely Factory Reset DTEK50 ready to ship back cause was expecting my DTEK60 Friday. It didn't come. I turned the DTEK50. Here is exactly what I did:

-Turned on
    -Went thru initial startup w/out SIM just WIFI
    -Entered Gmail Account
    -Opened Play Store
    -Selected Update All
    -Went to All and clicked to Install like 4 apps that were on prior like CB, FB, FB Mess, nothing irregular
    -While the 30+ stock apps were updating I began setting up my photos, contacts, HUB accounts, etc.

***That is the exact process I did. When everything was done I checked the DTEK app and saw the issue with security in the picture***

I did not uninstall, remove, or do anything. I made one single change. I simply stopped Gmail as the instructions say to stop getting double notifications in Gmail App and HUB.

Fast forward. I did another factory reset. Set it up by just hitting Update All and letting it sit for about an hour and go through the process.

This time everything was perfect.

So I'm making an educated guess that not letting everything Update first before probably caused the issue.

Thanks again everyone for the attempts to help.
    Ethynil and FF22 like this.
    11-06-16 05:39 PM
    Sorry for Reviving this thread but I had the dreaded "OS integrity compromised" pop up yesterday. I ran the WiFi ping test from *#*#4636#*#* and it happened instantly. So obviously the OS wasn't compromised and this is another glitch with the DTEK app. I tried in installing the app and reinstalling to no avail.

Could this be a new bug again? I don't want to reload the OS if I don't need to since it's a pain as we don't have a backup and restore solution like we did with BB10.
    04-02-17 12:48 PM