I'm not a fan of Alcatels but if it sells, power to them. Not as if I'm going to be buying an Android BlackBerry anyway.
    06-25-16 02:15 PM
    I can't wait for the Rome. Personally I would rather use blackberry primarily for the keyboard. I might as well get another android if I get an all touch blackberry running android.

Posted via CB10
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    06-25-16 03:20 PM
    I can't wait for the Rome. Personally I would rather use blackberry primarily for the keyboard. I might as well get another android if I get an all touch blackberry running android.

Posted via CB10
    If BlackBerry is with Android, the keyboard is the only thing differing the BlackBerry from other models!
    That is why I don't understand that bringing the Hamburg to the market first...
    They will wonder why it doesn't sell!!

In Android world, you need a unique selling position!
    That is either the keyboard or the software side (hub and DTEK will need to step up then!!!)

Posted via CB10
    06-26-16 02:46 AM
    I wish BlackBerry and HTC just made a phone together
    phuoc likes this.
    07-05-16 04:05 PM
    If BlackBerry is with Android, the keyboard is the only thing differing the BlackBerry from other models!

That is either the keyboard or the software side (hub and DTEK will need to step up then!!!)

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry brings it's own classy design and tweaks to the software. That's why I buy it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-05-16 04:10 PM
    Shout out to those who DIDN'T think I was crazy when I posted this lol.
    07-21-16 07:39 PM
    I thought you were out of your mind lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 07:53 PM
    Can you switch the forum name to Mercury/Hamburg now?

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 08:15 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12437359

I didn't... so what do I win?
    07-21-16 09:13 PM
    A shout-out...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    07-22-16 12:00 AM
    Can you switch the forum name to Mercury/Hamburg now?

Posted via CB10
    The only name in the FCC documents is "DTEK 50", and Hamburg is implied by the STH100-x model ID while there's zero sign of Mercury.
    07-22-16 12:06 AM
    I knew you were crazy long before that
    smart548 and Bla1ze like this.
    07-22-16 12:32 AM
    From rumour to FCC in 2 months , hopefully on market in under 1
    07-22-16 11:28 AM
    I still your cray for buying a Priv but ur still a great journalist. Keep up the great work while I Bla1ze one... Lol

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze likes this.
    07-22-16 02:51 PM
    So the Priv is now down to around that price, so this phone is overpriced for low brow specs... YAWN !!

interesting indeed. Does BB have the balls to actually sell this device for $400 when you can get the real Idol 4 for like half that price? Guess time will tell
    07-26-16 11:19 AM
    So the Priv is now down to around that price, so this phone is overpriced for low brow specs... YAWN !!
    299 with the power pack is a good deal IMO for midrange phone. Sure the power pack is only for brief time but $299 is still not near as bad as PRIV starting price
    07-26-16 11:37 AM
    299 with the power pack is a good deal IMO for midrange phone. Sure the power pack is only for brief time but $299 is still not near as bad as PRIV starting price
    Absolutely not. I am pleasantly surprised with the price. A $100 premium for all things BlackBerry is more than fair. and if you include the price of the power bank its not even $100!

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    07-26-16 02:32 PM
    Looks interesting. Although I'm kinda pissed about the Canadian price being far more than the American. Exchange rate isn't great but balls to $429

07-31-16 01:47 PM
    Funny... Google just now shows $299 US = 389.67 Canadian Dollars ...hmm is that how they cheat themselves??

Looks interesting. Although I'm kinda pissed about the Canadian price being far more than the American. Exchange rate isn't great but balls to $429

07-31-16 02:01 PM
    Funny... Google just now shows $299 US = 389.67 Canadian Dollars ...hmm is that how they cheat themselves??
    The real street rate is closer to $399, but the price was set a few weeks ago when the Canadian dollar was trading lower.
    07-31-16 02:39 PM
    If I understand the reviews, it is not "just" an Idol 4, but BB has baked in its own security parts into the chipset to make this a much more secure phone. Also it is not like BB has never released a touch only device before (Z10, Z30), so it could be interesting. The size looks great, the reviews are cautiously optimistic, and I really have not seen a "bad" one in the last couple of days. I hope that BB and HTC collaborate and make a device, I'd be all over that like a Kardashian to a papparazi......

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 03:51 PM
    If I understand the reviews, it is not "just" an Idol 4, but BB has baked in its own security parts into the chipset to make this a much more secure phone. Also it is not like BB has never released a touch only device before (Z10, Z30), so it could be interesting. The size looks great, the reviews are cautiously optimistic, and I really have not seen a "bad" one in the last couple of days. I hope that BB and HTC collaborate and make a device, I'd be all over that like a Kardashian to a papparazi......
    Not bad, but sarcastic: BlackBerry rebrands Chinese smartphone, creates the $299 BlackBerry DTEK50 | Ars Technica
    07-31-16 04:31 PM
    Makes me laugh when reading some of the articles that note it is a Chinese manufacturer for the device. Most enthusiasts know Fox Con helped on the Classic and make the iPhone. (and make a majority of the devices today) Do any writers make that part of the headline? Wonder if they will for the iPhone 7 in a month.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    07-31-16 04:43 PM
    Makes me laugh when reading some of the articles that note it is a Chinese manufacturer for the device. Most enthusiasts know Fox Con helped on the Classic and make the iPhone. (and make a majority of the devices today) Do any writers make that part of the headline? Wonder if they will for the iPhone 7 in a month.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    And TCL is the 7th biggest mobile device company, based on shipments, in the world (2015), right behind LG. In order:

Apple, Samsung, Microsoft/Nokia, Lenovo/Motorola, Huawei, LG, TCL, Xiaomi, ZTE, Sony.
    07-31-16 04:54 PM
    And TCL is the 7th biggest mobile device company, based on shipments, in the world (2015), right behind LG. In order:

Apple, Samsung, Microsoft/Nokia, Lenovo/Motorola, Huawei, LG, TCL, Xiaomi, ZTE, Sony.
    How could Microsoft be in such a good rank?!? Are we talking Lumias?

Posted via CB10
    07-31-16 05:48 PM
228 ... 78910