So I had a good two weeks of battling with BlackBerry Philippines tech support for two weeks for a mess up they did finally sent me a replacement. But while waiting i got a Dtek ordered. Now I have two phones and only one can make it to the final round ... PRIV is the power house and i do love it but it's an AT&T and we know the update issues with that thing but i do like the keyboard .... I got my work phone Z30 and i don't even want to think of letting that go it's been a reliable and loyal phone...

What you guys recommend??

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-12-16 08:15 AM
    Priv... I've a z30 and know what you mean but eventually you've to move to android then why not now. Anyway there is little or no app support on bb10. And the priv checks all the right boxes, security, productivity, BlackBerry, pkb, battery.

So I recommend priv.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 08:28 AM
    Priv... I've a z30 and know what you mean but eventually you've to move to android then why not now. Anyway there is little or no app support on bb10. And the priv checks all the right boxes, security, productivity, BlackBerry, pkb, battery.

So I recommend priv.

Posted via CB10
    One issue with the priv is the fact it's AT&T and these mofos don't update like our Canadian Telcos so that's a strike against this phone i currently have.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-12-16 08:54 AM
    For the difference in specs and since you already have it I'd say priv. The only draw back would be if you can get the updates on the dtek. I had a z30 as well, still do. The z30 is a great phone but I couldn't take the lack of software updates anymore. If all I did was make calls read emails and text I wouldn't need anything but the z30. I don't do a lot more than that now but there's just enough that I had to move on. Enjoy my priv

Posted with my shiny new Priv
    08-12-16 09:05 AM