Guys, I have 2 questions.

1. What's the difference in accounts we add on Google and accounts we add in HUB+? Is Hub account for getting our emails in BlackBerry Hub? Is that the only reason for adding account on Hub?

2. When I try to save any new contact in contact app, it gives me 2 options, either add in Google account or HUB+ account. Will it make any difference if I add in either of the 2? I don't wish to loose my contacts...
    04-30-17 10:16 PM
    1. Yes, the Hub+ account is just for accounts in Hub. The Google account is the account used for cloud backup, Google Play, stuff like that.
    2. I doubt it.
    04-30-17 10:32 PM
    Guys, I have 2 questions.

1. What's the difference in accounts we add on Google and accounts we add in HUB+? Is Hub account for getting our emails in BlackBerry Hub? Is that the only reason for adding account on Hub?

2. When I try to save any new contact in contact app, it gives me 2 options, either add in Google account or HUB+ account. Will it make any difference if I add in either of the 2? I don't wish to loose my contacts...
    Only add in Google accounts you want Google to manage. Otherwise, use BlackBerry Hub because that is the privacy sense of having a BlackBerry and use its better security amenities. Same for contacts, I guess that would be better in Google if you want to keep it without backup.
    05-01-17 02:47 AM