No keep on posting. Just ignore me.
    Yep, we love reading stories like that LOL
    08-14-16 01:30 AM
    No keep on posting. Just ignore me.
    nope.........I will go back to what I used to do, just observe.....
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-14-16 07:07 AM
    nope.........I will go back to what I used to do, just observe.....
    Dunno. Was nice to hear that companies are interested and trying the new devices. Keep your information coming.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on DTek50
    08-14-16 11:54 AM
    Dunno. Was nice to hear that companies are interested and trying the new devices. Keep your information coming.

Love to but I am tired of the trolls.
    IndianTiwari and bh7171 like this.
    08-14-16 02:26 PM
    We are all tired of the trolls, that's why posts like yours are a breath of fresh air.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 02:49 PM
    I got mine last night and I've only been able to get it charged once and it took forever and a lot of fooling around to get it there. I tried moving the charger to another outlet and putting the phone on a different charger. Anyone else having this problem? Really hoping this doesn't have to go back.
    Mine came almost completely charged. And I've had no problems charging since I got it.

How is it not charging ? What are you doing ?

Thanks for your reply. The phone was at 30% out of the box Friday evening and quickly got to the danger zone so I put it on the charger. The charge indicator bar was going so it appeared it was charging. After multiple checks and monkeying about it finally charged mid morning yesterday. Drained low doing set ups so back to the charger, and no charging. Continued babysitting all day and more fiddling trying to isolate a cause until late last night. This morning, it was charged. Did some more work on it and returned it to the charger a couple more times and it has worked fine. As of now I think maybe the cable might be flawed, not the phone. Thanks so much!
    Last edited by llrenta; 08-14-16 at 06:54 PM. Reason: info forgotten
    08-14-16 06:51 PM
    Green eyes monster on your shoulder?
    08-14-16 08:01 PM
    We are all tired of the trolls, that's why posts like yours are a breath of fresh air.

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you for the kind words......it does get very tiring when you try to help or bring some news the trolls come out.
    IndianTiwari and kitmo like this.
    08-14-16 08:14 PM
    I got mine last night and I've only been able to get it charged once and it took forever and a lot of fooling around to get it there. I tried moving the charger to another outlet and putting the phone on a different charger. Anyone else having this problem? Really hoping this doesn't have to go back.
    Mine came almost completely charged. And I've had no problems charging since I got it.

How is it not charging ? What are you doing ?

Thanks for your reply. The phone was at 30% out of the box Friday evening and quickly got to the danger zone so I put it on the charger. The charge indicator bar was going so it appeared it was charging. After multiple checks and monkeying about it finally charged mid morning yesterday. Drained low doing set ups so back to the charger, and no charging. Continued babysitting all day and more fiddling trying to isolate a cause until late last night. This morning, it was charged. Did some more work on it and returned it to the charger a couple more times and it has worked fine. As of now I think maybe the cable might be flawed, not the phone. Thanks so much!
    Easily could be cable! Easy test to find out hahaha

08-14-16 10:07 PM
    phone is snappy only one issue no keeper software installed, tried downloading from playstore - not available in your area live in Caribbean.
    08-14-16 10:43 PM
    nah, keep posting the info that is important for others... i know could be a pain but trolls are everywhere... in fact, tell me which one you want to eliminate (don't worry, it will look like an accident)...

Love to but I am tired of the trolls.
    CDM76, kitmo and neoberry99 like this.
    08-14-16 10:53 PM
    in fact, tell me which one you want to eliminate (don't worry, it will look like an accident)...
    Lmfao!!!

anon(9742832) likes this.
    08-15-16 02:51 AM
    First off why would they take a picture, two and most important this was a man who works for me. He also sets up the new phones when they come in IE install our software and e mail addresses. So what was you point, next time I will say nothing..............
    Well, I just hope that you have and would post the picture of them because I would love to see the differences in the internal part. Sorry if it sounds negative but I did not mean anything in that direction.

Posted from my  Passport
    08-15-16 05:17 AM
    After getting to play around with this phone for three or so days my biggest complaints are two: 1) Phone call quality is not on par with my z10. Calls are not loud enough, and I can't seem to find a way to increase the volume for calls (I can media, some notifications, but not calls). Calls also sound like the other person is in a tunnel. 2) Contacts: All the numbers are fixed to a mobile setting (can't put the contacts home number, work number). Does not allow me to put in an address or notes for the contact. I also have to abbreviate names or just put first names (Get a message name is too long). Other than this, I've enjoyed the phone. Hope they (BlackBerry) offer an update to improve these things.
    08-15-16 08:03 AM
    In the blackberry hub on bb10 you were able to pinch to only show unread items. I am unable to figure out how to do this on the dtek50. Is that not a feature anymore?
    Any help would be great!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    You can do this on DTEK50 too. Just be in the hub, then pinch in towards the center of the screen for unread messages, and then reverse the action to go back to the normal hub screen. Works perfectly on mine. You can activate or stop this feature in the hub settings: Hub/General settings/Pinch gesture settings.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-15-16 08:19 AM
    OP these 30 Dtek's must be unlocked. Does this mean than you will no longer have to get your updates via your carrier which is AT&T (I recall). Are you going unlocked from now on ? Is your company no longer looking at moving to iOS?
    08-15-16 11:37 AM
    Wow......extreme...whats your definition of bad........LOL
    LOL.....exactly what he said.........charging "EVERY" 30 minutes.
    08-15-16 02:33 PM
    Well, I just hope that you have and would post the picture of them because I would love to see the differences in the internal part. Sorry if it sounds negative but I did not mean anything in that direction.

no harm no foul, I will ask him if he has the time to snap a few pictures. When we first received the Priv he had one apart to compare to an I phone within a few hours. BTW sorry for the response, I took your statement/question the wrong way.
    08-15-16 02:35 PM
    nah, keep posting the info that is important for others... i know could be a pain but trolls are everywhere... in fact, tell me which one you want to eliminate (don't worry, it will look like an accident)...
    I like your style, sometimes I just get tired................but I will keep on annoying the trolls..........WOOF!
    kitmo, Jrox74 and IndianTiwari like this.
    08-15-16 02:37 PM

PS thank you for your kind words..........................via mail
    IndianTiwari and littlebuff like this.
    08-15-16 02:38 PM
    LOL.....exactly what he said.........charging "EVERY" 30 minutes.
    SHOCKING ! ! !.......Woof!
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-15-16 02:39 PM
    Has anyone noticed that in Instagram the BlackBerry keyboard doesn't have emjos?? Or am I just missing it ??
    08-16-16 12:29 AM
    Just wondering if this device is water resistant in any way?!
    08-16-16 01:42 AM
    Has anyone noticed that in Instagram the BlackBerry keyboard doesn't have emjos?? Or am I just missing it ??
    Looks like you're correct. No emojis on mine either!
    08-16-16 01:53 AM
    'Your PRIV has now been configured' - Message on set up.

REALLY? Is this the cut of you now Blackberry?
    08-16-16 05:56 AM
109 ... 2345