Dissapointed so far full charge at around 1pm and by 6:30pm it's down to 37% lots of updates as new phone but still.... first couple hours was getting pretty warm.
    For some reason the wifi is dog slow compared to my z30 on the same network..
    Last edited by Grimgrak; 08-11-16 at 09:49 PM.
    08-11-16 08:29 PM
    Well I was not in today and apparently BlackBerry shipped 30 phones to my company as a test/sample. Well the carping has started.....Where is my phone, how come I did not get one. Gimme Gimme.....I have received some calls that that the phone is great works well, and is just well rounded. There is a little learning curve as some things are respond a little different, but everyone who has one love the phone. Me on the other hand am still struggling with my Priv................to the laughter of my son.

UPDATE: One of my brain surgeons dropped the phone 6 ft to the floor.............no issues.
    Glad the phone is ok after taking the fall. Tell the brain surgeon to be more careful next time lol.
    CDM76 likes this.
    08-11-16 10:38 PM
    Dissapointed so far full charge at around 1pm and by 6:30pm it's down to 37% lots of updates as new phone but still.... first couple hours was getting pretty warm.
    For some reason the wifi is dog slow compared to my z30 on the same network..
    Well, when you have a lot of update, a lot of things need power and wifi at the same time, you know what could happen.

Posted from my Passport
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    08-11-16 11:06 PM
    Right for people complaingin about the battery first of all every new phone when its first turned you have loads of updates that cant be helped then youve gotta tweak it to how you want it and the first day or so youve gotta let the OS settle the phone learns buy what you do
    CDM76 and dietertong like this.
    08-12-16 04:39 AM
    Glad the phone is ok after taking the fall. Tell the brain surgeon to be more careful next time lol.
    I believe the red face said it all.................Woof!
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-12-16 06:49 AM
    This. Let it settle. Plus, Blaze did say his only gripe was he wished they sacrificed a bit of weight for a larger battery.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 06:56 AM
    This. Let it settle. Plus, Blaze did say his only gripe was he wished they sacrificed a bit of weight for a larger battery.

Posted via CB10
    Some complaints about battery but nothing really that bad, on par with other phones this size. In the end it depends on how hard you push the phone and how long.
    CDM76 and IndianTiwari like this.
    08-12-16 06:59 AM
    I just own the place.
    Lol,
    Always a great laugh when this end the discussion.

BTW, I could not help wondering what are the OS10 phones which are going out and what's going to happen to them

Posted from my Passport
    08-12-16 08:27 AM
    Lol,
    Always a great laugh when this end the discussion.

BTW, I could not help wondering what are the OS10 phones which are going out and what's going to happen to them

Posted from my Passport
    The OS 10 phones will be donated to shelters for abused woman and children they are still great phones.
    08-12-16 09:12 AM
    Good on you mate.

Posted from my Passport
    08-12-16 09:32 AM
    When should we expect the August security patch?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-12-16 10:02 AM
    Is picture password working yet?
    08-12-16 11:25 AM
    Is picture password working yet?
    I will ask my people tonight?
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-12-16 01:33 PM
    When should we expect the August security patch?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    It's already included in your updates when first set the phone up. Came out on August 1st, I believe.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 02:37 PM
    The OS 10 phones will be donated to shelters for abused woman and children they are still great phones.
    Send me a classic please!
    08-12-16 06:13 PM
    OP, your tech guy must have been the first one on this earth to open the Idol 4 and DTek50 to compare the hardware inside. Did you or your tech guy take a couple pictures of their internals side by side?

Posted from my Passport
    08-13-16 08:29 AM
    OP, your tech guy must have been the first one on this earth to open the Idol 4 and DTek50 to compare the hardware inside. Did you or your tech guy take a couple pictures of their internals side by side?

Posted from my Passport
    Or even a picture of thirty empty boxes.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 09:25 AM
    can some one post the pict that taken by dtek?
    08-13-16 09:54 AM

Posted from my Passport
    First off why would they take a picture, two and most important this was a man who works for me. He also sets up the new phones when they come in IE install our software and e mail addresses. So what was you point, next time I will say nothing..............
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    08-13-16 12:59 PM
    Or even a picture of thirty empty boxes.

Posted via CB10
    sure next time I will say nothing and then who cares, I am really getting tired of the trolling that goes on. I will live in my world you can troll in yours
    sparkybob and IndianTiwari like this.
    08-13-16 01:01 PM
    sure next time I will say nothing and then who cares, I am really getting tired of the trolling that goes on. I will live in my world you can troll in yours
    No keep on posting. Just ignore me.
    CDM76, buwee and Q10Bold like this.
    08-13-16 05:38 PM
    I have not got the security update yet on my DTEK and I am in the United States
    08-13-16 06:45 PM
    Are you sure about that?

"But OLEDs suck up way more power when all pixels are lit up"

When all pixels are lit up on a conventional LCD, it is in fact the backlight that will be on it's brightest setting. I just did a Google search on power consumption between the two technologies and everything I've read tells me consumption on LCD is in fact higher.

Not arguing with you, but if you can just link in where you found this out I'd love to read a different perspective.
    08-13-16 06:51 PM
    I got mine last night and I've only been able to get it charged once and it took forever and a lot of fooling around to get it there. I tried moving the charger to another outlet and putting the phone on a different charger. Anyone else having this problem? Really hoping this doesn't have to go back.
    08-13-16 09:47 PM
    I got mine last night and I've only been able to get it charged once and it took forever and a lot of fooling around to get it there. I tried moving the charger to another outlet and putting the phone on a different charger. Anyone else having this problem? Really hoping this doesn't have to go back.
    Mine came almost completely charged. And I've had no problems charging since I got it.

How is it not charging ? What are you doing ?

Posted via the CrackBerry App on DTek50
    08-14-16 12:06 AM
109 12345