Hi, is there a fast charging option from purchase or do you have to buy anything separate to enable fast charging on the dtek50? Also what is the battery life like, I currently have a leap. How long does it take to get used to Android coming from BB10?

Posted via my BlackBerry Leap
    02-10-17 10:34 PM
    Hi, is there a fast charging option from purchase or do you have to buy anything separate to enable fast charging on the dtek50? Also what is the battery life like, I currently have a leap. How long does it take to get used to Android coming from BB10?

Posted via my BlackBerry Leap
    • It uses QuickCharge 20.
    • Depends on your use case/coverage, etc.
    • Depends on you. - Everyone is different.
    02-10-17 10:48 PM
    Battery life is reasonable. The more you can familiarize yourself with Android and the DTEKs, the easier it will be to make the transition. I recommend Solid Explorer for a file manager, and Piktures as an image browser.
    02-10-17 10:53 PM
    Battery life is reasonable. The more you can familiarize yourself with Android and the DTEKs, the easier it will be to make the transition. I recommend Solid Explorer for a file manager, and Piktures as an image browser.
    There is a thing I pretty miss on BlackBerry 10, integration of filemanager with cloud
    Johnny Dollar likes this.
    02-10-17 11:29 PM
    There is a thing I pretty miss on BlackBerry 10, integration of filemanager with cloud
    The free ASUS File Manager includes network and Cloud integration.
    02-10-17 11:55 PM
    When i first time use my dtek50 after passport I'm really disappointed about battery life. But then i tried to do some improvements like turn off some hard apps working stand by like Facebook and some Google services. Then turn off annoying vibration on touch. And you know ,i got a full day from 08am to 02am hard Internet surf and calls and I'm really glad now. Try to use OSmonitor app to detect hard apps
    falbo likes this.
    02-11-17 08:50 AM
    Pretty much like Bla1ze said. My battery lasted whole day with 6+ Hrs SOT while on Telus. Same phone, same usage. On AT&T with its crappy cell signal, I would be lucky if it lasts much more than 4 Hrs SOT and it is on the charger by 5 pm. Yikes!
    02-11-17 09:42 AM
    Mine dtek50 battery is running out fast. I have "turn on " apps back ground running. Any method to slow down battery running out fast. Thank.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-17 10:43 PM