Hi dear friends ,

I was a user from note 5, I still have a battery power pack fast Charge of 5000mah, as I had read that DTEK50 have Fast Charge, I thought it would work, but isn't.

1. What kind of charge should I got?
    2. What kind of battery powerbank with fast charge?
    3. When it is charging on fast charge it's shows any notification as on samsung devices?

Thanks
    02-10-17 09:49 PM
    It uses QuickCharge 2.0 and yes, it shows when enabled on a QC2.0 charger on the lock screen. With that in mind, you buy a QC2.0 supported charger.
    02-10-17 09:52 PM
    It uses QuickCharge 2.0 and yes, it shows when enabled on a QC2.0 charger on the lock screen. With that in mind, you buy a QC2.0 supported charger.
    So my last note 5 charge wasn't QC2.0 ? But charge fast charge, or was QC3.0?

I'm thinking about buying this powerbank in Brazil:
    Would help?
    https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...-charge-20-_JM
    02-10-17 10:27 PM
    So my last note 5 charge wasn't QC2.0 ? But charge fast charge, or was QC3.0?
    Samsung uses their own spec for 'Fast Charging' that's why it's called 'Fast Charging' instead of Quick Charge.
    Technically your Samsung charger should work faster than a normal charger but there's always some inconsistencies unless you're specifically using a QucikCharge 2.0/3.0 charger. It's all hit or miss because most can't seem to stick to a standard. The Aukey one should work just fine for you though.
    DanielCostaRJ likes this.
    02-11-17 12:29 AM
    Samsung uses their own spec for 'Fast Charging' that's why it's called 'Fast Charging' instead of Quick Charge.
    Technically your Samsung charger should work faster than a normal charger but there's always some inconsistencies unless you're specifically using a QucikCharge 2.0/3.0 charger. It's all hit or miss because most can't seem to stick to a standard. The Aukey one should work just fine for you though.
    Bought Aukey powerbank. There is a question where can I see that quick charge 2.0 is working fine l. On samsung shows on the side of charging at lockscreen
    02-14-17 11:54 AM