It's probably an off-topic issue but is there any way on any android phone to file email messages into folders where the keyboard pops out and you can simply type the first few letters same way as in BB hub?

I do project management and I need to be able to file emails quickly into a large amount of folders...... I have the hub on the DTEK50 which is great but wondering if there anything other than BB Hub that is just as smart for android instead of scrolling through until i locate the folder i need.
    Any help in the right direction is appreciated.
    08-24-16 10:25 PM
    you mean, you open the email, choose MOVE at the top and then type a single letter to file it?
    08-25-16 08:10 AM
    Which phone and app are you using because this feature is only available on some.
    08-25-16 08:40 AM
    Which phone and app are you using because this feature is only available on some.
    Well, yes, that was my first thought when I read your question. Yo probably have to try out a few mail apps and choose. Maybe one or two will have something close to the feature you are looking for (I am not sure I understood exactly what that feature would be...)
    08-25-16 11:45 AM
    I need to check but I'm pretty sure Amazon Fire HD mail app does it this way. So far no success all mail apps make you scroll through until you locate the folder that you want to move email messages to.
    08-26-16 11:28 AM
    what do you mean by scrolling through until you locate the folder.
    I agree Hub on BB10 was excellent with the use of the physical Keyboard.
    With the DTEK it's close.
    Either select a bunch of email and click move, the open all Folders and then simply type the letters included in the Folders Name.
    Or select / read a single one and do the same.
    Again, it is not as fast as on BB10 but ok.
    09-23-16 06:21 PM