Was loving the Dtek50 this week, and was pumped to get the device brand new for $184 @ Staples. Then all of a sudden last night with 50% battery while listening to a podcast, the darn screen went off, even with a nights charging I was unable to revive the device to working condition. Anyhow Staples honored the refund period and I returned the device. So back to BB10 again and loving it!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-18 04:27 PM
    Was loving the Dtek50 this week, and was pumped to get the device brand new for $184 @ Staples. Then all of a sudden last night with 50% battery while listening to a podcast, the darn screen went off, even with a nights charging I was unable to revive the device to working condition. Anyhow Staples honored the refund period and I returned the device. So back to BB10 again and loving it!

Posted via CB10
    That’s why I’ve recommended the Motion over DTEK models if you want the VKB.
    06-10-18 04:35 PM
    Yeah I would have to agree at this point, it is to bad though, it is a nice lightweight device and feels good in the hand, but obviously there could be quality issues, under the hood.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-18 04:40 PM
28 12