My dtek50 is in a restarting loop and won't go to the main screen. It just vibrates and says BlackBerry and restarts again and again. I've tried everything like holding the power button etc... nothing seems to work. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    01-07-18 11:30 PM
    My dtek50 is in a restarting loop and won't go to the main screen. It just vibrates and says BlackBerry and restarts again and again. I've tried everything like holding the power button etc... nothing seems to work. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately with the lack of current, working autoloaders, there is little I can suggest. If it doesn't start after fiddling with the power button a bit, you'll have to send it in for repair.
    01-07-18 11:33 PM
    Where does one send it in for repair in Canada? Any ideas

Posted via CB10
    01-07-18 11:36 PM
    Where does one send it in for repair in Canada? Any ideas

Posted via CB10
    TCL Canada

1-855-223-4034

8:00-20:00 (Monday – Sunday)
    01-07-18 11:41 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-08-18 12:15 AM
    Try holding Power and the UP buttons down.
    01-08-18 06:54 AM
    THIS is why we need removable batteries!
    01-08-18 06:55 AM
    THIS is why we need removable batteries!
    That has nothing to do with it.

Holding the power button down for a period of time does the exact same thing.
    01-08-18 07:13 AM
    Do you repair these for BlackBerry?
    01-08-18 07:19 AM
    I've tried everything. it needs to go in for a repair. I'm just wondering how much it will cost? I'm probably better off to buy a new one. decisions decisions
    01-08-18 09:36 AM
    I've tried everything. it needs to go in for a repair. I'm just wondering how much it will cost? I'm probably better off to buy a new one. decisions decisions
    Call the number that Conite provided.....
    01-08-18 09:38 AM
    called. there's a $25 service fee for starters. hopefully it won't be more the a 100$ to fix
    01-08-18 06:43 PM
    I'd almost cut my losses and replace the device. I own both DTEK and managed to hairline crack both device screens. Both devices have other issues reported like battery and update problems. Although I love both devices, I moved on to a KEYone and to Alcatel A30 Plus.

My rationale, was just like BB and BBMo/TCL said, devices were transitional. Like my PRIV that I bought previous to DTEK, the BBAndroids can still improve greatly appreciated with each new generation. I'd love to buy a Motion, but I will only purchase once it's officially available in USA and preferably through AT&T like my KEYone. I'm still leery of BBMo/TCL infrastructure.

To me, the money is better spent on replacement device.
    01-08-18 06:59 PM
    ^^^^ THIS
    01-10-18 07:16 AM
    too bad autoloaders aren't available. I could have fixed it myself.
    01-12-18 02:09 PM

Posted via CB10

Got the same issue now cannot do anything it just repeatly vibrating and restarting.

Anyone from blackberry could give me an autoloader that is working? Since the phone was brought from another region and it’s hard to do a claim.
    03-26-18 08:54 AM
    I had the same problem with my PRIV, turned out that the "Boot Module". was loose or bad, turned my phone to a brick trying to get it repaired. Good luck
    03-26-18 09:13 AM
    Got the same issue now cannot do anything it just repeatly vibrating and restarting.

Anyone from blackberry could give me an autoloader that is working? Since the phone was brought from another region and it’s hard to do a claim.
    Contact BlackBerry Mobile and beg for an autoloader. I've heard that some others have been successful in doing so.

Otherwise there is no resolution apart from sending it in for repair.
    03-26-18 09:59 AM
    Contact BlackBerry Mobile and beg for an autoloader. I've heard that some others have been successful in doing so.

Otherwise there is no resolution apart from sending it in for repair.
    Hi Conite,

Could you please advice where i can contact blackberry mobile? Is it via email? Cause I’ve tried to contact via twitter and the resolutions wasn’t so good. I must call the tech support phone number, already tried the number but my operator said That the number was invalid.
    03-26-18 10:08 AM
    Hi Conite,

Could you please advice where i can contact blackberry mobile? Is it via email? Cause I’ve tried to contact via twitter and the resolutions wasn’t so good. I must call the tech support phone number, already tried the number but my operator said That the number was invalid.
    /blackberry-android-os-f456/blackberry-mobile-support-directory-1113727/
    03-26-18 10:13 AM
    Not a lot of good to the OP.....he has a Dtek50....the link is Keyone!!!!

(or are you hinting that he should buy one instead of trying to get a repair!!)
    03-26-18 10:31 AM
    Not a lot of good to the OP.....he has a Dtek50....the link is Keyone!!!!

(or are you hinting that he should buy one instead of trying to get a repair!!)
    The link is for BlackBerry Mobile support.

Works for DTEKs as well.
    03-26-18 10:32 AM