My wife has the problem with the DTEK50 that if she is calling or is just to be called that the device mute or just hang up . She has the idea it's because the screen is getting active when she is talking, she can she it when it's a little dark or in the eve. It's seems the problem was not there in the beginning and it's happens for weeks now and I hope someone has a solution?

I just tested the device and the screen is flickering (on-out) when you hold it close to your ears. Strange thing but the wife has a flip cover and when I close that one then it work fine, but it behaviour is like a Huawei .
    Last edited by whatsever; 11-07-16 at 11:29 AM.
    11-07-16 06:17 AM
    My wife has the problem with the DTEK50 that if she is calling or is just to be called that the device mute or just hang up . She has the idea it's because the screen is getting active when she is talking, she can she it when it's a little dark or in the eve. It's seems the problem was not there in the beginning and it's happens for weeks now and I hope someone has a solution?

I just tested the device and the screen is flickering (on-out) when you hold it close to your ears. Strange thing but the wife has a flip cover and when I close that one then it work fine, but it behaviour is like a Huawei .
    my z10 did this, I think it was the proximity sensor. It was fixed with an update. does she move the phone away from her face and then put it close to her face while she's talking? if she does that fast enough it could be the issue.
    11-07-16 11:36 AM
    Try turning off flip to mute under sound and notification . See if that helps or not.
    11-07-16 08:47 PM
    Does she have a screen protector on the phone? My dad was having issues with his phone like this and changed to a different screen protector and it went away.
    11-07-16 10:08 PM
    Try turning off flip to mute under sound and notification . See if that helps or not.
    I killed that one allready
    11-08-16 03:41 PM
    Does she have a screen protector on the phone? My dad was having issues with his phone like this and changed to a different screen protector and it went away.
    No scvreen protector.
    11-08-16 03:42 PM